IIM Bangalore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at IIM Bangalore

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at IIM Bangalore in September 2016.

Interview

I sent my CV to a professor who worked on subjects/topics I was interested in. I received a prompt reply for the same and shortlisted for the interview process. I had a quick chat with the professor regarding my understanding of the role and work that I would be assigned. I was questioned on my CV and past experiences and my genuine interest in the internship. I was offered the position within 2 days after interview.

Interview Questions

• - Basic questions from CV and past experiences
      -Why would you be interested in this role   Answer Question

FPM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IIM Bangalore (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

SOP was asked for with details on academics on CV. After the shortlisting there was a qualifier RAT like CAT followed by technical interview. Pretty easy.

Academic Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIM Bangalore (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Their is only one face to face interview where they will ask about the skills and why you want to join the academic field.And then they started telling about the job responsibility here in academics .After that they asked me to tell us something about yourself

Interview Questions

• First they asked me about the technology in which I am working or interested in working based on that they asked me around 7-8 basic questions not much tough.   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIM Bangalore.

Interview

Very intense and stressful. Asked meabout my skills igained in my masters. About the projects I have worked on. Some econometric questions (that depends on your background).
    Asked me about my practical experiences/past employment. What are my long term goals in life