IIPM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IIPM Interview Questions

2.6

Career Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IIPM (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

very cool experience.
    confidence is the key.
    resume based interview.
    focus was primarily on the communication skills.
    prepare your resume properly. stay calm and cool.
    be on time.
    wear formals.
    carry three- four copies of resume and photographs.

Correspondent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IIPM (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The recruitment is mostly sourced from the IIPM (which is also a B-School) pass outs. It is mainly done in 2 stages viz. written test and verbal interview. The working hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm even though working long hours beyond the stipulated time is a common practise. It is 6 working days a week (till 4 pm on Saturdays) in spite of the fact that working on Sundays is a regular event.

Interview Questions

• The questions mostly will be centred around the marketing and financial knowledge of the candidates and the written will evaluate English grammar, analytical skills and copy editing skills.   Answer Question

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IIPM (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

There were 3 rounds. First round by the HR person, Next 2 rounds by the senior Manager and the General Manager of the branch.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult as such. The questions are thrown to check the selling tactics of the candidate. overall they want the employee to be well known about the Brand value of the institute and to focus on the hard core selling and convincing part.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IIPM (Pune (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Horrible experience. I was interviewed by the HR Head. The very first thing she told me [ in her words] Pls do not expect salary on time. There is a delay of 45 days to unspecified time.Attrition is beyond control so before taking an offer I would like to apprise you of the current scenario!! sine my team strength would be of at least 25-30 people so you be mentally prepared of dealing and answering questions raised on salaries by the team.
    The second guy who came for an interview was apprised of the same situation. so Guys beware! Do not think of even considering the interview call. The reason they quoted for the delay which I now isn't true is that our Management guru is always traveling abroad and he has made the rule of signing the salary checks himself, thus the delay!!

Interview Questions

HR clearly stated that do not expect salary on time. The usual delay is of 45 days to unspecified time period!!

Assistant Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IIPM (Pune (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was average. Just one face to face interview. Asked basic personality questions and I am IIPM alumni so the person taking interview already knew me. For an outsider it is difficult to get through. They want a culture fit. Person who share same goals as the organisation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IIPM (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter after they found my profile suitable for the opening. I sent my profile across and withing 20 mins received the first call, which was my HR Screening. Post qualifying, I was asked to get to the office for a face to face interview with the AVP of the company. When he cleared me, I received another phone call from the CEO of the company for another round of telephonic interview, which involved my skill evaluation. Then the BGC got initiated.

Career Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IIPM (New Delhi (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

There were three-four rounds depending upon the AVP. first would be HR round its quiet easy, the second would be AVP round, in which he mostly ask the sales related questions, and the last round would be with your managers under whose supervision u have to work. They tried to make you realise that the work environment is hardcore sales. N u have to fulfill the target.

Interview Questions

• Sales related Questions you have to prepare.   1 Answer

Can't play with students career. Their whole Life is going to be depended on their inputs. If they are getting bad inputs they will give the same output. Fake degree, fake people etc....