INROADS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at INROADS

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at INROADS (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

Still awaiting to hear back on status. I have interviewed with several people within the organization. Typical interview questions that were not too challenging. I felt that the managers may be asked to do a lot in the position they have and with little resources. The organization is moving in a new direction, which sounds hopeful, but may take time.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INROADS (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

First I had to upload my resume on the website in order to start the application process. After filling out all the necessary information on the website, the inroads had people critique my resume in order to evaluate it. After reviewing my resume, the people offered suggestion for improving my resume. After that I was given a date for the interview to happen. The interview was going to be online on skype.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you used a presentation to persuade someone?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at INROADS (State College, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

First I filled in the online questionnaire, then I got an email that I had moved on to the next round. The next round was the mock interview and I passed that as well. After that I never heard from then again. I contacted my recruiter several times to no avail. My grades were above average and my resume was good too. However I am on f1 status.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at INROADS (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

One would think I was a candidate for a six figure salary job, NOT! Over the course of two months I had 2 face-to-face interviews, 1 teleconference interview, 1 panel interview, submit a 90 day plan, and present a sales pitch. I was told it was down to me and another candidate.

I'm okay that INROADS went with another candidate however I was extremely disappointed no one notified me. I waited 2 weeks without hearing anything, not a email, phone call or letter. I finally called the hiring manager and HR representative for a status update. That was when I finally received a "you were not selected" email.

This was extremely unprofessional to me. Had I never called would I ever be notified? You would think after making a professional go through such a strenuous interview process you would give them the courtesy of notifying them. I feel like I dodged a HUGE bullet by not being offered employment.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult interview portion was the sales pitch.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INROADS.

Interview

Lots of interviews: phone screen, face-to-face with immediate manager and staff, one with the VP and then another with a few interns. It takes a bit of time to be vetted on many levels.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at INROADS.

Interview

Phone interview mostly behavior based questions

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at INROADS in February 2013.

Interview

Very long and tedious. In order to become "verified" you must go through all these hoops, and then even then you have about a 20% chance of even being matched up with a company. However, the whole process does provide one with a good background and practice of how to prepare for the hiring process for the future.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you were assigned a task above your skill set, and how did you go about the situation?   Answer Question

Became a verified candidate, did not get matched.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at INROADS (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

It was a phone interview with other students. Then we went for an onsite interview in the city. I still haven't herd back.

Candidate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at INROADS in January 2012.

Interview

There was first a presentation regarding INROADS and the whole candidate selection process. Then, the following day we went through a mock interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had a conflict with another person and how it was resolved.   Answer Question