IPG Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPG Group Interview Questions

Interviews at IPG Group

2.8

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IPG Group.

Interview

Process was long. Not much else to say about this company - I'm happy I'm no longer there. The people are ok just not super nice.

Digital Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPG Group (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

internal referral - interview was minimal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IPG Group.

Interview

only aptitude and pi process
    1st in aptitude round with analytically question
    2nd round is interview technical
    then negotiation round they are very good negotiator in terms of package

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IPG Group (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

Two interviews. One with HR and another with the boss of your department. Presentation on a topic they give you. You get the topic and then you get a few days to prepare. The participants play a role play. Mostly they play dumb or irritating. How do you react to the class. React to face expressions.

Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at IPG Group (Brussels (Belgium)) in January 2011.

Interview

Two interviews and tests

Interview Questions

• I have been asked to demonstrate "how to sale" the table between the interviewer and my self   Answer Question

Negotiation

It wasn't something that I could negociate.It was just about my own presentation.Beeing as sincere as possible I think is the best way to let a good impression.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IPG Group (Antwerp (Belgium)) in June 2015.

Interview

Employé via bureau d’interim. 1er entretien par téléphone. Questions sur la motivation et l’histo Professionnel. 2 eme étape - Test de langue et test aptitudes techniques à passer chez soi. 3 eme entretien sur le lieu du travail ou vous passez une simulation appel téléphone client. 4 eme entretien avec le manager du projet.

Interview Questions

• Questions sur la motivation et historique professionnel   Answer Question

klantenservice medewerker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IPG Group (Antwerp (Belgium)) in September 2018.

Interview

Eerst moest je een schrijftest doen, daarna een 1 op 1 gesprek met de recruiter. Vervolgens mocht je even meeluisteren op de afdeling. En tot slot volgde het sollicitatiegesprek met de teamcoach van de afdeling waarvoor je hebt gesolliciteerd.