IPSEN Graduate Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IPSEN Graduate Development Program Interview Questions

Interviews at IPSEN

1 Interview Review

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrexham, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IPSEN (Wrexham, Wales (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

First I was called about 2 months after I applied to ask if I wanted to attend the assessment centre, as well as being asked a couple of questions about me/the job/the company.

The assessment centre lasted two days. The first included an introduction to the company, a site tour and then we were taken to a local (very nice) hotel where the assessment centre took place. There was a dinner with the other candidates and senior staff members. At the actual assessment centre on the second day there was a couple of group exercises about problem solving/analytical thinking, an in-tray exercise and personality test.

After that four candidates were selected to go to the final interview, which was a typical competency questions interview, sort of focused on personality again, with the two managers.

I've been to quite a few assessment centres/interviews and IPSEN's was the best by far. It's about getting you to shine and is much less like the hunger games than everywhere else I applied to.

Interview Questions