IRIS Software Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IRIS Software Group Interview Questions

Interviews at IRIS Software Group

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (Greater Noida (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I saw the job post on Linkedin and I mail my resume to HR and next day i got a call from HR and asked me questions and send me a link of an Amcat test on Logical reasoning and Verbal and after 2 days i received a call for Interview Process.
    First there was Gd round in which every person was given a distinct topic and you have to speak on it and the panel would ask questions on it afterwards and then the technical interview took place of all students and then hr round.

Interview Questions

• About yourself?   Answer Question
    • Language in which your very confident?
      How C++ compilers work ?
      Function pointers?
      Abstract class?
      Pure virtual function?
      How to traverse tree?
      function overloading and overriding?   Answer Question
    • Your projects and internship   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Interview is totally technical and I have to face the machine test.
    Main thing machine test is to do the thing things in right way rather running for output.
    Better to have some experience on RFID .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As my previous salary was too less so I got almost double of that

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

I would have left this review even if I'd been offered the job, I gave the same feedback to the external recruiter as soon as I left the interview.

I really didn't feel they were ready for me, it was fairly evident the hiring manager had not read my CV and considering the internal recruitment specialist was there I was really shocked at how unstructured it was, definitely felt like they were there for a 'gut feeling' rather than a fair process. Didn't feel like they were trying to impress me which I think is an often neglected area of interviews.

I was also given the task of replying to/drafting emails but as this was done on pen & paper and without knowing the processes or culture it seemed it wouldn't reflect true Joe activities.

The people I met were lovely but bizarrely not great at interviewing.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group.

Interview

Interview question, then a role play and finally an interview with the sales director. But I was waiting for 40 minuets before anyone even acknowledged me. It was one of the worst experiences I have ever had.

Business Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group in January 2018.

Interview

it was every easy friendly hr on the hole it was a good experience i liked the way they conducted the interview its a out sourcing company its a bpo well nothing else to say

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

My experience of this company during my on site interview was pretty negative. On arriving at the building I was advised to go to the third floor where the company were based. The door to the office was wide open and so I walked in looking apologetic as there was no reception area - just banks of open office space and desks. Perhaps completely unrelated but when I caught the eye of some staff sitting at their desks they started laughing as if it happened all the time, yet nobody offered to assist.

I ended up leaving the office and waiting outside - using the intercom of which nobody answered.

A few minutes later I decided my only choice was to go back into the office and speak to the person closest to the door - it seemed like the last thing he wanted to do was assist me (perhaps he gets it a lot and its not his job!?). I apologised and explained that I had an interview, he took me to the canteen area and asked me to wait.

I appreciate it was the end of the day however the kitchen was in an awful state with the bins overflowing and pots everywhere. Meanwhile I heard within the main office "someone is here for an interview at this time!?".

Finally the person I had an interview with came to collect me, took me to a meeting room and we had a standard interview - it was obvious that no notes had been taken in the phone interview as I had to repeat multiple answers. Additionally throughout the whole process so far there had been no HR involvement. Bearing in mind the interview was right at the end of the day, once finished the office was empty (around 5:30pm). I dont know the hours of the company but again perception wise it seemed like nobody "goes the extra mile" and simply works contracted hours, maybe by this point I was looking for negatives!

Looking back I now find it quite comical that this company (within the interview) classed itself as fundamental to the UK economy - I worry about our future, and I when nobody answered the intercom I probably should have left.

PS I dont even know if I have been offered the job but hopefully the above shows that even before I sat down with the interviewer I decided this environment wasn't for me.

Telemarker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

I was interviewed by a lady in a full adidas tracksuit.

General competency questions and then a role play all very straight forward and simple.

Didn't get the job because I was too motivated by money and targets 🤔

Sales and Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I attended an assessment day through a third party recruiter then was invited to interview at the Manchester office. Prior to the interview I was given the chance to listen in on calls to see what the job entailed. The job is basically cold calling. After this I had an interview with one of the supervisors. This was a fairly straight forward and I think it went alright. The company said they would be in touch via the recruiter, however I never got a response so I just assumed I had not been offered the job. It would have been nice to get feedback as to areas I could improve on.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you have done something against your morals or ethics?   Answer Question

Software Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group.

Interview

Applied to be a remote training consultant. I had interviews. It took 2 weeks to get the first interview then another week for the 2nd interview. Both were telephone interviews. The interviewers were great and explained the role well and the training that would be provided. The role seemed demanding and would require a lifestyle change as working away from home would be required

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about having to stay away from home or travelling up to 2 hours each way to a client site   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IRIS Software Group (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

1st Round Written test for Basic Accounts
    2nd Round System Test for Profit and Loss Accounts & BRS
    3rd Round Production Oriented Face to Face Round
    4th Round HR Round last their discuss about salary final like that

Interview Questions

• Accounts Golden Rules and Accrual basis questions, Accounting some Sums there   1 Answer