ISA-ATX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ISA-ATX Interview Questions

Interviews at ISA-ATX

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISA-ATX (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Introduction phone call and invitation to meet at the office. While I worked here, they would go through 5-10 of these introduction meetings daily. Lots of interviews every week. If they like you in round 1, you are invited to a round 2 interview on site. On site = in store. They are in-store retailers. You meet at a Sam's Club/Costco/Best Buy and see what the set-up looks like. The round 2 interview is similar to the round 1, they are just gauging interest and potential. The main thing they look for is teachability and willingness to learn. After the round 2, you are called and offered a job that evening.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be your biggest challenge doing this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISA-ATX (Austin, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

When I was interviewed at ISA-ATX, I was given a welcoming vibe from my interviewer (Efren Dominguez) while it still remained professional. Efren's breakdown of the what the job entails was not only extremely detailed but reassuring in the time with customers that we spent that day. I felt the sense of team and could see that I could actually enjoy working here.

Interview Questions

• Would I really get the one on one attention here that i desire in my professional career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, the pay structure was clearly stated from the beginning.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ISA-ATX.

Interview

The Job Ad & Recruiter both lied from the get-go. Both stated that this was a Customer Service Job. It is not. Because my time is so precious and we need work before we lose our home, I always try to do research before going to a job interview. This turned out to be a waste of valuable time I could've used in pursuing real jobs to support my family. I don't have time for this sort of nonsense. When I called to cancel my interview, I couldn't even get HR to answer the phone. If they're this deceptive before even getting to the interview, imagine what they're like working for. Obviously these negative reviews on here have reason to be so. The faux - "positive" reviews are so blatantly obvious that it is shameful. People who do business in such a fashion (which is becoming more and more common these days), will eventually have to answer for such behavior. Shameful, disgraceful, and pathetic. Don't waste your time.

Manager In Training Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ISA-ATX.

Interview

I got a call after submitting career building application. The position description that was shared over the phone seemed like a legit leadership salaried position. I guess I should have been weary after the invite email reminded you to bring your resume. While I waited 2 other people came in and had forgotten their resumes, so had to fill out more paperwork.

Meeting David was positive. However, you quickly learn that this is entry level and not anywhere near the pay range I had expected. Total waste of my time. It doesn't seem very solid choice for career growth. They are really just bringing everyone in it seemed.

Manager In Training Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ISA-ATX (Austin, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

This was a pretty easy interview. Just a quick 10 minutes to see if I fit in with the culture of the company. They asked me all the basic question but the one that got me thinking is, "What would you do differently if you could start your working life over?"

Interview Questions

• They asked me all the basic question but the one that got me thinking is, "What would you do differently if you could start your working life over?"   1 Answer

Sales/Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ISA-ATX (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I submitted my applications on a Friday, they emailed me and called me on Monday. It was easy to set up an interview for Wednesday to meet with one of their managers for possible employment. The guy at front desk is nice, good music, they were quick signing me in but waited about 15-20 minutes for interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were fairly easy, seems like they just wanted to know how I responded to simple, open ended questions. I thought the guy was funny but very professional.   Answer Question

After the second round interview, I realized the commute would be too much coming from South Austin. I decided not to accept the offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISA-ATX (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Wasn't that difficult, couldn't actually believe I got this job easily. I recall sending out a resume to the company and had a call within a day and had my first interview the following day as well as my second interview. Which took place in a Sam's Club.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really ask me many questions, he want over what the business is all about.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISA-ATX (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

At first they make you feel very comfortable and engage in the conversation where you pick up the vibe that they really like you and they feed you the same lines like to every other interviewee that you are perfect and exactly what they are looking for. They just use the theme of making up to 6 figures if you follow their program....which their program if you can handle that kind of stuff is setting up your own table or kiosk like that at a mall and directing selling projects but don't you worry your 600$ a week pay check plus commissions if you meet the quota is totally worth it First round is the most pleasant whereas the second round is where they uncover all the details that may have driven you away.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISA-ATX in May 2015.

Interview

The title of the position got me. But the interview and outlook of the position was FAR from this misleading position. The interview is easy and they know how to make you feel excited,guilty, and admired to be on their team. When I got to the room there were 3 other interviewees, but when they let out of a meeting the regular employees were literally from ALL walks of life that did not represent professionalism at ALL. I was stunned it shied me they do not care about who they're hiring. In this business looks MATTER. I have a BA and this was the first worry.
    The interview was quick and they just talked about themselves. The 2 round interview we went to Bestbuy and they made me act like an annoying sales rep after saying they don't sell anything. I went to college and took a persuasive class don't pull the wool over my eyes!
    I got a call later that day saying I got the job. I declined and immediately they made me feel guilty. Probably because I am good looking and they think I could sell.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Interview

Standard questions...basically, the goal is to make it seem very professional and an "exciting" opportunity (especially if you've just gotten out of school. Everyone gets hired. They only spend about $10 on the background check so as long as you haven't had an assault in TX or worse, you'll be fine.

Negotiation

There isn't any.