ITM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITM

Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITM in October 2013.

Interview

Fill out a application, take a typing test and ask question, they then asked you questions on your preveious or current employeer. Asked you if you knew what they did there and if you had any quesitons. They showed you around and had you take a computer tests.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ITM (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

A normal 2 or 3 rounds of interview will be conducted of HR and Technical will be followed by salary negotiation round if you are getting selected but guys overall process is very easy and really the people are supportive during interviews

Planning and Programming Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITM (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Aptitude test, HR & Manager Round. Aptitude test is quite simple & now its removed from interview process itself. Hiring is done purely on quality and merit basis not on any other criteria.

Interview Questions

• About past experience, current employee & job profile, etc   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITM (Mumbai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Quite good , Time was not taken , given proper time to speak , It was communication based interview , It was two round process , it was taken by the General manager followed by the Director and President

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and work   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ITM (Mumbai (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

HR was having little or no knowledge about the new programs that the organization had started. I was appointed when the college was about to come to a closure.
    The questions asked were : how are the other colleges working ? Why do we have so many drop outs ? How will you curtail dropping out of students ? What are the admission procedures you would suggest ? How many teachers can you hire for our organization ? How many students (min admissions) do you guarantee ? What should be the fee structure so that we can cut even in the very 2nd yr of commencing ?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Payment was very less for such a huge career risk as the college was in a bad phase and moving towards a closure unless taken care of. The HR offered the package in fixed and performance based , later which they never intended to pay. Had to negotiate hard for the fixed package.

Teaching Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITM (Mumbai (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

Written Examination followed by Group Discussion then Interview