ITOCHU International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITOCHU International

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITOCHU International (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call from an HR Generalist after about an hour after applying through indeed. Scheduled an interview with the Sr. Dir. of HR. Interview lasted 30 min. and they don't give you any more time than that. Interviewer discussed about ITOCHU, and their different retails, turnover rates and responsibilities of the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest challenge?
      What type of HR systems have you used?
      What have you dealt with in employee relations?   Answer Question

Import/Export Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITOCHU International (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I appied through empoyment agency. It only took about thee days to schedule an on site inerview. The interview last around 30 minutes. They asked very detail quetions for previous job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of most compicate probem/issue you have to solve   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITOCHU International in May 2013.

Interview

Very straightforward. Phone interview and then face to face meeting. Face to Face is with a senior manager and someone from HR and then an associate and the head of HR. No really tough technical questions. Overall a pretty easy interview and definitely a good internship experience. They make the offer to you on the spot so easy to accept.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation but good pay anyways, no need

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITOCHU International in May 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of two rounds. In the first round, I simply had to talk about my resume and previous education. I also answered some simple questions based on my area of expertise, mostly related to current events. In the second round, I had to answer some questions on the US economy.