ITSC Secure Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITSC Secure Solutions

ITSC Secure Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ITSC Secure Solutions in Mar 2021

Interview

The process was smooth and easy to understand. The various steps were outlined and the job was described in detail. Enough time was left for questions and everyone was respectful and fun to chat with.

Interview Questions
  • They talked a lot about culture and how important it was and asked how culture plays a role in previous positions. They also asked about long term goals and aspirations, and asked about your areas of passion. They really seemed focused on finding the right person, not just a person that fits the job description.
    Answer Question

ITSC Secure Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ITSC Secure Solutions in Feb 2021

Interview

My interview process with ITSC Secure Solutions was excellent. I always felt like they had my best interests in mind and that they were genuinely interested in getting to know me. Throughout my Onboarding experience, Francine took the time to get to know me a little better, made sure all of my needs were met, and she answered all of my questions. They are genuinely kind people that care about their employees.

Interview Questions
  • We discussed my IT experience and the skills that I have that will be beneficial to the job.

ITSC Secure Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITSC Secure Solutions in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process was very professional, received job details, including benefits, and was given opportunities to ask any question about the position and the company. The interview was more like a conversation than grilling, which made me feel at ease in discussing and asking relevant and not so relevant questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITSC Secure Solutions (Aurora, CO) in Dec 2017

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter and had telephone interview scheduled with the onsite manager. He asked very specific job/skills questions. There were no "What is your greatest strength/weakness" nonsense. The interview was specifically designed to test if you had the knowledge/skills to do the job.

Interview Questions
  • They were very specific contracting/1102 questions.
RSS Feed</>Embed