- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Alabama
- - Birmingham, AL Area
- - Huntsville, AL Area
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Georgia
- - Augusta, GA Area
- - Louisiana
- - Shreveport, LA Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at ITSC Secure Solutions
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ITSC Secure Solutions in Mar 2021
The process was smooth and easy to understand. The various steps were outlined and the job was described in detail. Enough time was left for questions and everyone was respectful and fun to chat with.
- They talked a lot about culture and how important it was and asked how culture plays a role in previous positions. They also asked about long term goals and aspirations, and asked about your areas of passion. They really seemed focused on finding the right person, not just a person that fits the job description.
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ITSC Secure Solutions in Feb 2021
My interview process with ITSC Secure Solutions was excellent. I always felt like they had my best interests in mind and that they were genuinely interested in getting to know me. Throughout my Onboarding experience, Francine took the time to get to know me a little better, made sure all of my needs were met, and she answered all of my questions. They are genuinely kind people that care about their employees.
- We discussed my IT experience and the skills that I have that will be beneficial to the job.
I applied online. I interviewed at ITSC Secure Solutions in Dec 2020
The interview process was very professional, received job details, including benefits, and was given opportunities to ask any question about the position and the company. The interview was more like a conversation than grilling, which made me feel at ease in discussing and asking relevant and not so relevant questions.
- What about my experiences will enhance the position?
Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITSC Secure Solutions (Aurora, CO) in Dec 2017
Contacted by a recruiter and had telephone interview scheduled with the onsite manager. He asked very specific job/skills questions. There were no "What is your greatest strength/weakness" nonsense. The interview was specifically designed to test if you had the knowledge/skills to do the job.
- They were very specific contracting/1102 questions.