ITV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.8

Post Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ITV (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with two Directors then returned for a second interview to meet with one of the VPs. Both interviews were very pleasant. I was impressed with the company after the 1st interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you go through your work experience in Post Production   Answer Question
    • How did you go from Assistant Editor to Coordinator, then editor to Post Supervisor?   Answer Question

Interview

fairly straight forward. ask you for examples of researching a story from start to finish. Good to know what experts you would contact for comment/interview etc Make sure you have some good contacts in your black book

Interview Questions

• asked you to give examples of how you research a subject - who you would contact etc   Answer Question

Technology Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ITV.

Interview

1st interview was with two senior ITV Technology Executives. Lasted about one hour and consisted of mainly situational questions.

2nd interview was with two Tech Execs and HR. Consisted of me performing a 15 minute presentation and then followed up by some questions and more situational questions.

After two interviews and doing a presentation I didn’t even get a call back. I called them multiple times with no response. Terrible organisation. Would not recommend at all.

Financial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITV (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview, face to face interview consisting of competency and presentation. Fairly straightforward process and normal procedures really, however my whole experience was very negative. Applied online and originally had a call saying I was too qualified for this particular role, 2 weeks later then received a telephone call for a brief interview and requesting a face to face interview to be arranged. No problems in interview however only feedback I received after the event (which I had to actively chase up over 2 weeks later) was to be told I was indeed too qualified. Bit of a cop out response, very poor communication and I had to actively chase up. Not what I would expect

Interview Questions

• Give me examples of when you have had to do (work specific) task in your previous roles   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITV (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got feedback fairly quickly for a phone interview and then a face to face interview was arranged. Interview went really or so i thought then did not hear anything back at all. Had to chase the HR rep many times, finally i got an email telling me I was unsuccessful. I asked for feedback, then heard nothing from them at all. Absolutely rubbish HR department.

Operations Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITV (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Received a call after applying for the job in a week to arrange a face-to-face interview which I chose to do in the following week. Once I arrived there was a delay since the person who was suppose to be interviewing me was 'sick' thus they were making a back-up plan. Considering this was my first interview ever it went okays but the nervousness got to me a little. At the end we finished off with me finding out that the next step would be a test in the office if I were to be selected after they interviewed the remaining candidates. After eagerly waiting for a phone call or an email to pop=up in regards to this interview, even after about a month later I did not receive anything, even after emailing them they just don't seem to be bothered.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What does HTML stand for and what does it do?
      Have you done anything similar to what is required?   Answer Question

Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITV (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I to 1 with a skills test which was based on the skills required for the role, and I asked questions about what was the career prospects and opportunities. I was asked about my experience to date.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the production process   1 Answer

Viewer Services Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITV (Birmingham, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

If you get called in then it can take a long time to even hear anything back from these people, the person who was heading recruitment for the ma few years back and has now thankfully left was totally useless and never picked up his phone. He was also very rude and dismissive when I did get to speak to him, I got called in an was interviewed by a few ladies who seemed to be very judgemental.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here and situations where this and that happened. Nothing out of the ordinary to be honest.   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITV in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Was called for interview. Easy interview, despite having 4 years experience doing the job in another major company and being told by ITV themselves that I had excellent skills for the job. I didnt get it. The role was online for 5 days too. You had to be checking regulary to notice it or be working there already.

Commercial Operations Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITV (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Answered standard questions and did a test on my attention to detail. I was interviewed by a manager and 2 assistant managers. They were really friendly and happy to answer my questions.