ITV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITV Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2017

2.9

Interview

fairly straight forward. ask you for examples of researching a story from start to finish. Good to know what experts you would contact for comment/interview etc Make sure you have some good contacts in your black book

Interview Questions

• asked you to give examples of how you research a subject - who you would contact etc   Answer Question

Technology Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ITV.

Interview

1st interview was with two senior ITV Technology Executives. Lasted about one hour and consisted of mainly situational questions.

2nd interview was with two Tech Execs and HR. Consisted of me performing a 15 minute presentation and then followed up by some questions and more situational questions.

After two interviews and doing a presentation I didn’t even get a call back. I called them multiple times with no response. Terrible organisation. Would not recommend at all.

Operations Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITV (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Received a call after applying for the job in a week to arrange a face-to-face interview which I chose to do in the following week. Once I arrived there was a delay since the person who was suppose to be interviewing me was 'sick' thus they were making a back-up plan. Considering this was my first interview ever it went okays but the nervousness got to me a little. At the end we finished off with me finding out that the next step would be a test in the office if I were to be selected after they interviewed the remaining candidates. After eagerly waiting for a phone call or an email to pop=up in regards to this interview, even after about a month later I did not receive anything, even after emailing them they just don't seem to be bothered.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What does HTML stand for and what does it do?
      Have you done anything similar to what is required?   Answer Question

Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITV (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I to 1 with a skills test which was based on the skills required for the role, and I asked questions about what was the career prospects and opportunities. I was asked about my experience to date.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the production process   1 Answer

Viewer Services Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITV (Birmingham, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

If you get called in then it can take a long time to even hear anything back from these people, the person who was heading recruitment for the ma few years back and has now thankfully left was totally useless and never picked up his phone. He was also very rude and dismissive when I did get to speak to him, I got called in an was interviewed by a few ladies who seemed to be very judgemental.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here and situations where this and that happened. Nothing out of the ordinary to be honest.   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITV in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Was called for interview. Easy interview, despite having 4 years experience doing the job in another major company and being told by ITV themselves that I had excellent skills for the job. I didnt get it. The role was online for 5 days too. You had to be checking regulary to notice it or be working there already.

Commercial Operations Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITV (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Answered standard questions and did a test on my attention to detail. I was interviewed by a manager and 2 assistant managers. They were really friendly and happy to answer my questions.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITV (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

Two stage interview process. Face to face meeting, and then a test if first is succesful. The staff were polite and friendly, which made you feel comfortable to discuss your experience and why you want to work for the company. Itv is a huge brand so a culture fit is extremely important. Especially in the sales team, being able to talk to clients is essential to the job role, hence why they focus on what an individual is like and how they may conduct themsleves.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITV (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Good - nice manager, very informal.
    They are all very laid back.
    They know what they are looking for so don't take it to offence if you dont get the role. They have something in mind, though they might not tell you that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Prepare thoroughly

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITV (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Met directly with senior designer and team lead. Very friendly and accommodating. Mostly interested in portfolio, skills and personality match. Covered the usual design tasks, software skills, job requirements, ability to manage projects from brief to fulfilment and work with multitude of internal and external clients and stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual, standard design, software, team work questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated through recruiter, happy with fair offer.