Icon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Icon Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Icon (Clearwater, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Icon recruiter reached out to me after I applied online thru zip-recruiter. Had a phone interview and within days had a in person interview and next day had a second in person interview and was made an offer a few hours after the second interview. Quick easy process.

Interview Questions

• What does being in a salaried position me to me; for example what hours do you feel you should be committed to working in a week.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Icon (Elk Grove Village, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Standard 2 rounds of interviews. 1st one was over the phone with HR that went through past employment history. 2nd Round was in person with account manager that went into more detail about the position and skills

Interview Questions

• Any experience negotiating?   1 Answer

Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Icon (Springfield, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

over the phone with a 23 year old woman who does not have life experiences,lied to me and said that i would be running a construction site. they are a sign company not construction you will find this out

Interview Questions

• how much construction experience i had   1 Answer

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Icon (North Canton, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Casual but professional went over company procedure and benefits\policies. Answered any questions regarding anything not covered. Job was offered after face to face interview. Background and drug screening dot physical then job training on company procedure.

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Icon (Clearwater, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Hiring was a 2 interview process, very relaxed. I know it's changed since I was hired. I had two interviews so i could meet with the managers of both teams that were hiring. the interviews made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Customer service is a great thing to review for the interview.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Icon (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The company flew me to California to meet with the VP of project management, we were both long time sign company project managers. We discussed past projects and potential future projects. It was very friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Icon (Elk Grove Village, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of two interviews; one with a few different account managers, and one with a team manager (the second interview). The interview process was lovely, welcoming, friendly, and positive. Everyone was in great spirits and convinced me I was going to love working there. Boy were they wrong!

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I took risks in life, that was the biggest and most important question to them. They asked me how I managed stress, that should have been the biggest red flag to me.   1 Answer

Project Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Icon (Elk Grove Village, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Met with head of department as well as their direct report. Both were extremely friendly and handled the interview in both a professional and relaxed tone. It was enjoyable as well as informative. Be prepared to discuss what questions or concerns you may have.

Interview Questions

• Do you think this is a job you can see yourself not only doing but enjoying?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

A lot of interviews followed by testing, kind of unusual in our industry, but it says a lot that they are trying to hire right the first time

Negotiation

They had a pay range, not a lot of negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Icon (Elk Grove Village, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Quick phone screening by HR rep. She asked very basked questions on my background and personality. That was followed by a face to face interview. I was supposed to meet with a hiring manager but ended up meeting with an Account Manager. You could tell that he was not quite prepared to conduct the interview.