Icon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Icon Interview Questions

2.6

Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Icon (Springfield, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

over the phone with a 23 year old woman who does not have life experiences,lied to me and said that i would be running a construction site. they are a sign company not construction you will find this out

Interview Questions

• how much construction experience i had   1 Answer

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Icon (North Canton, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Casual but professional went over company procedure and benefits\policies. Answered any questions regarding anything not covered. Job was offered after face to face interview. Background and drug screening dot physical then job training on company procedure.

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Icon (Clearwater, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Hiring was a 2 interview process, very relaxed. I know it's changed since I was hired. I had two interviews so i could meet with the managers of both teams that were hiring. the interviews made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Customer service is a great thing to review for the interview.

Project Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Icon (Elk Grove Village, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Met with head of department as well as their direct report. Both were extremely friendly and handled the interview in both a professional and relaxed tone. It was enjoyable as well as informative. Be prepared to discuss what questions or concerns you may have.

Interview Questions

• Do you think this is a job you can see yourself not only doing but enjoying?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

A lot of interviews followed by testing, kind of unusual in our industry, but it says a lot that they are trying to hire right the first time

Negotiation

They had a pay range, not a lot of negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Icon (Elk Grove Village, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Quick phone screening by HR rep. She asked very basked questions on my background and personality. That was followed by a face to face interview. I was supposed to meet with a hiring manager but ended up meeting with an Account Manager. You could tell that he was not quite prepared to conduct the interview.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Icon in January 2010.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and then invited for an in-person interview with an Account Manager and a Senior Project Manager. About a week later was called in for another in-person interview with a different Senior Project Manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Describe your biggest weakness, what have you done you are most proud of/not so proud of...   Answer Question

Project Administrator Interview

Interview

Pretty basic interview process. Included a phone screening and interview with three managers.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. Stengths / weaknesses, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedok Village (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Icon (Bedok Village (Singapore)) in July 2011.

Interview

The sales and marketing director came to talk to me. He looked the same like the other sales people other than for the fact that he was the director. Went into the room and he started off by looking at my resume for a while. Then he turned to his phone which was consistently bugged with calls and messages. So there was a period of silence while he just continued reading the resume. It was wierd. He then asked me to describe about myself as a person and about my professional experience. Then halfway, he picked up a call and he sounded rather demanding. Towards the end, he was saying that he was looking for someone more senior and then he starts to fumble and say about another position which doesnt seem like the position i was there to interview for.
    The office looked shabby from the receptionand it was an indian culture for the workplace.