Ignited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.9

Na Titl Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ignited (El Segundo, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview/hiring process is lack luster. HR kept reaching out with positive feedback and promises but did not take action. Promised an offer to me via email but waited for over a month and half and still no next steps or even an email response. The process here is very unorganized.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to ignited from previous experiences   Answer Question

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ignited (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online was brought in for an interview with about 5 team members. The interview was conducted in two phases. Interview felt rushed and as though they were not prepared with many questions.

Interview Questions

• What are three words your friends would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ignited (El Segundo, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. They contacted me a couple weeks later asking to speak on the phone. Our first phone interview didn't pan out. I scheduled another and never heard back. I followed up one last time. Eventually someone who signed their emails as simply "HR" asked a few questions about work availability and scheduled time for me to meet in person. There were two interviewers, both were unprepared and didn't have questions for me. They would look to each other and ask if the other had a question. It seemed they had already disqualified me on sight.

Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ignited.

Interview

Was interviewed for a creative director position over the phone by human resource person obviously reading the questions off a list or card. Not only disheartening, but completely bizarre. I guess I can understand if it was for a job other than creative director? Left such a bad taste in my mouth, I made up some lame excuse, just to get off the phone. No wonder it's an agency I had never heard of then, nor since.

Na Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ignited (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Based on a job posting, I submitted my resume and got an interview. It was obvious that the person who was interviewing me never read their own posting or my resume. What they told me was the complete different from what they posted on the Internet.
    Total waste of my time and theirs.
    They sure know what they are doing at this company.

Media Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ignited.

Interview

phone screen, a couple of in person interviews, panel interview, verbal offer, written offer, background check, new hire orientation, 90 day probationary period, annual performance review, real time feedback, regular check-ins

Events Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ignited.

Interview

E-mail correspondence, phone interview, on-site interview with the people working directly with you. The e-mail correspondence was very friendly but kind of scattered, other candidates were waiting for interviews t the same time

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work on holidays   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ignited (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

Typical agency interview. Really relaxed environment. People seemed friendly enough but certain individuals in the room didn't seem to want to be there and had no questions to ask me.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. They asked me to name some top advertisements I liked in the past year so be prepared.   Answer Question

Received a better offer elsewhere.

Interview

Really nice people. Lax interview.

Negotiation

No negotiations allowed on assistant salary.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ignited.

Interview

Interview process was typical for an agency environment. Was asked questions about myself, current job responsibilities and why I wanted to work at Ignited.