IgnitionOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IgnitionOne Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IgnitionOne.

Interview

It was pretty quick. They responded within a week. They started off with a phone screening, then a phone interview. Then an in-person interview where they asked regular interview questions and then technical questions.

Junior Product Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IgnitionOne in May 2017.

Interview

It was a brief conversation between the recruiter and myself. They wanted to know my career path, why I wanted to leave my current company, and what my daily duties were.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IgnitionOne (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and was emailed to schedule an interview. I had my phone interview within 2 days. During the interview, salary was discussed and it was a lot lower than what was shown on glassdoor and I was no longer interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked for current salary, self introduction and what IgnitionOne does.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IgnitionOne in October 2016.

Interview

3 round of phone interviews, one skype interview, one in person interview. An overly rigorous interview process for this level of position. At each stage of the interview process, I answered many of the same questions over and over. I was asked to provide references and complete an employment application. During the the onsite interview, neither of the interviewers that I spoke with seemed at all interested in getting to know me, asked very vanilla boiler-plate questions, and seemed in a huge hurry for the interview to be over. The entire process felt disjointed and unorganized. Neither of them smiled. . once. Following all of these stages I didn't hear a peep from them for almost two weeks then received a generic, "we went with another candidate" e-mail response. Overall I felt very passed around and they don't really know what they are looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel coming into an office where processes are not in place yet?   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IgnitionOne in September 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. I replied and had a pre-screening with recruiter who gave me an idea of the position. He scheduled a interview with the CTO which went well, I thought since there was an additional follow up interview with another person on the team. That interview went great and was told that they would reach out to set up an in person interview, etc. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Describe your Scrum Master experience and other general Agile questions.   Answer Question

Media Department Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IgnitionOne.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn. We set up a call which was very casual, basic questions. From there, my information was forwarded to the hiring manager and we moved forward with in persons. I met with 3 different people on the team I would be working on. Everyone was very friendly and conversational throughout the interviews. Questions were fairly simple and straight to the point, really just discussed background and knowledge. Spoke with the recruiter 2 days later and he told me he heard all positive things from the team and that I should likely be expecting an offer the following week and he would start sending over benefit package info since they were basically just waiting to confirm the final budget for the role. Then I never heard from him again.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IgnitionOne (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Initially applied for a role of a Scrum Master via LinkedIn in May 2016 and got a LinkedIn message from a contract HR recruiter with the company in June 2016. We set up a phone conversation about the role the following day and I let him know that between the initial application and this particular talk I obtained a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) designation. He let me know that they typically looked for Scrum Masters with 5-7 years experience in that role, however, the new certification opened up the door to a role as a Product Manager that he wanted to submit me for. He emailed me the job description for the Product Manager which I applied for online.

He later contacted me to let me know that the hiring manager wanted to talk to me and sent me an email where I could go online to mark off on a calendar what times the following week I would be available for a phone interview. A confirmation email came a few hours later with a time and the name of the hiring manager.

The 30 phone interview was fairly straight forward with the hiring manager noting that she would get back in touch with HR with her feedback.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a bit about your background and why you are looking now?   Answer Question

Product Manager, Search Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the IgnitionOne recruiter. He went through the normal phone screen process, and even suggested a better job than what I initially applied for. I went through the phone interview with a positive response, however they went with another candidate due to timing. The recruiter called me back and stated they wanted to keep me in mind for other positions upcoming in July/August.

Interview Questions

• Agile process
      Day to Day responsibilities
      How I handle pressure
      How I manage the client
      How my current technical team functions   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IgnitionOne in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter rather quickly after I had applied, which was very encouraging. The recruiter was very responsive and had a great process and tool to schedule appointments for upcoming calls. then had a phone screen initially with the recruiter who asked relevant questions and then also explained some of the history of culture of the company. He was very personable and easy to speak with. I had a follow-up phone interview with the hiring manager. All the calls were on time and didn't go over our scheduled time.

The position I applied for ended up falling through for various reasons. BUT I was very impressed that the company reached out to me to explain what had happened and to plan for how to keep engaged with each other moving forward. A lot of companies just never follow-up or send an email without explaining much, so I really appreciate their initiative to remain in contact.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have an in-person interview. However, the phone interview questions were typical of what one would expect:
      * Why are you interested in this position?
      * Provide an overview of your current position and your background
      * What type of development tools do you use?
      * What part of product development do you enjoy the most?
      * What about your current company would you want to change?   Answer Question

Product Manager, Search Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IgnitionOne (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied on Linkedin Jobs and was contacted a couple days later for an interview with the recruiter. I spoke with the recruiter the same week, who immediately scheduled me for another phone interview with the hiring manager a few days later. That interview went well, so I was asked to come in-person the following week. I met with a few team members and the leadership team in the Atlanta office for the first couple hours, and finished with a quick Skype call with the CPO in New York.

A verbal offer was extended the following day, and a written one the day after.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your technical abilities?   1 Answer