Iksula Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iksula Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iksula (Mumbai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

1st- aptitude test which consists of 31 MCQS technical(php,SQL,java,javascript),quant
    2nd-technical round-1 oops concept ,BE Project,two programs to write.
    3rd- technical round-2 database,oops concept,puzzles,one program to write
    4th-hr round-- tell me about yourself,bond of 2yrs
    Overall,it was cool..both technical interviewers were awesome!

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iksula in November 2017.

Interview

First aptitude 31 qst including oops,sql,php,javascript,quant.
     2 nd round BE project ,oops concept,puzzle,html tags,join table
    3rd round oops concept,html5 advance version,session,be projects,2nd highest salary they said vill give u feedback afterwards

Interview Questions

• what is class and object,what is encapsulation ,tell me about final yr projects   Answer Question

Application

Interview

1st round was aptitude pen and paper where there was objective questions on php , java , JavaScript , sql and quantitative questions and one program of number pattern and theory on merge sort .

I cleared the 1st round and then was called for Technical interview. I scored 19/30 in aptitude.

Interviewer was very dumb the worst person. He took only my interview. ( specially called for my interview I guess). As i entered interview room he asked me about myself .He asked me oops concepts I gave all answers with example. Asked me about my BE project and my mini projects and I explained it. He was very confused what to ask and so started asking hr questions. He took my HR interview rather than technical interview. Asked me 10-15 hr questions and then ended up with interview saying hr will give you feedback. Hr told me you will get your result after 2-3 days and I said OK. But in front of me she sent other candidates for 2nd technical round who bymistakely cleared aptitude round by copying from Here and there but that's ok.
    Please kick that interviewer out of the interview process because he is useless. Other interviewers were very nice heard from others.
    In 2nd technical round they ask oops , sql , database concepts and some important programs.
    Without reason that stupid interviewer rejected me just by asking that waste hr questions.
    He should become a hr interviewer rather than technical. ( But his English was very bad ) .
    After some days I came to know that they are offering less salary I.e around 14500 in hand. ( 2.1 is the salary package for software developer)

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Iksula.

Interview

I applied after reading an ad in the newspaper. The first round of the interview was a written test, followed by a face-to-face interview with the Senior Editor. Fairly basic interview questions such as educational background, family background, salary expectations and interests.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in content writer profile? (As I was a fresher with a post-graduate degree in marketing)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iksula (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was good they asked basic questions from project that what were your role in the project how it can benifit the organisation and what different updates you can perform on that in future

Interview Questions

• They mostly focuses on your role what you did in project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iksula (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

they asked about the projects which has been done previously and about the fourth year project what are the flaws and what are you working at and what are the future aspect of it mostly they hire 1-2 students from our college they hired 1

Application

Interview

Very friendly interviewers, asked about my project and my capabilities ad weaknesses, my aim in the future, would night shift be okay, a few personal and family questions (not very personal), like where do mom and dad stay/work, etc

Interview Questions

• Describe the projects you have done in college   1 Answer

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iksula (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Embarrassing for me, though pretty standard. A copy test, face to face interview with manager, and then awkward negotiations. The copy test was easy as pie, the face to face didn't go as well as I would like, and I wish I'd negotiated higher.

Interview Questions

• Could you tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

ECommerce Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Iksula (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Very simple , starts with self introduction. Actually interview is just a formality, they just want to check if you are human or not. Then they will ask you about ecommerce . dont worry if you dont knw.

E Commerce Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iksula (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

first hr then small interview questions regarding ecoomerce the interview is easy just you must have proper communication and dedication to the work
    second the interview was taken by team head