Imperial Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Imperial Brands Interview Questions

Interviews at Imperial Brands

3.1

Tactical Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

The first step :On advertisement I sent my CV and waited for some sort of communication from them.

Second step : I recieved a call from the recruiter for the telephonic interview time and date confirmation.

Third steop: As I did in tele phonic interview I was called for pre -assessment center face to face interview

Fourth step: If I will be short listed for the assessment center I will get a call or email.

Basically In Telephonic interview it was quite simple , as they asked few questions like

Why do you want to join this company

and rest they were more perticular about the Driving licence, do you have full clean driving lic. Do you have any points on that, like questions

Lastly they asked , if I will be ready to work on evenings and weekends if it is required, if Can i stay overnight out of London.

As I performed at this stage well they called me for the next stage;

Next stage was 1to 1 pre assessment center meet.

questions were like

Why have you applied for this position ?

Can you remember some situation were you have given commitment and sticked to it. How your
    commitment was helpful in boosting your sales ?

Have your personal rapport ever worked for the business needs ?

However the question were not very tough but at that perticular situation in that enviorment I felt like I should runaway from the room.

Interview Questions

• Can you remember a situation were you have given commitment and sticked to it. How your commitment was helpful in boosting your sales ?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever helped your colleagues while you were also working, how you did it ?

Have you ever know the business needs of the customer, how you have worked to get your benefit for it?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2018.

Interview

An online arcade game to test quantitative and technical aptitudes. Followed by an online interview with real-life based cases, including supply management, Human Resources, strategic approaches and Sales.

Interview Questions

• Who would you notify if you are encountering social problems with your colleagues?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Imperial Brands.

Interview

Online application followed by invite to the online skills test. There was a classical analytical and quantitative test. The remaining candidates were then invited to a phone interview. After this, the selected candidates were invited to an assessment centre at the HQ. This consisted of a group exercise, a presentation which needed to be prepared in advance and a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Classical situational interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Madrid (Spain)) in November 2015.

Interview

Application form + 2 test online ( one numerical and other logical) + interview + assessment day that is going to occur in the next months but 4 months after the last interview that i did. The interview was easy they don't try to discover your level is just an informal talk to know a bit more about you and invite you to the assessment day later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Madrid (Spain)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a test, 1:1 interview and invitation to the Assessment center. The test was ok, there are many preparation websites, they really help. The interview was good, they gave me 2 small cases to solve (on tobacco topic), and asked many general questions. The most nervous part was assessment center, we spent the whole working day, doing presentation and lots of exercises in their office. Even though I didn't pass, I enjoy the process.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Why Imperial Tobacco?What do you know about Imperial Tobacco?
      If you had to launch a new brand in country X, would you do that or not?   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks or so. You have to pass a numerical test to be invited for a telephone interview. The interview last for approximately 30 minutes and it is a skill based interview. The questions are pretty standard and have been mentioned in a previous review. Why do you want to work of IT? Biggest achievement? When did you have to work in a team. biggest

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial Brands in February 2018.

Interview

I have applied on the February 2018. The process is pretty simple: online application, some games as psychometric test, video interview question with some questions about day-to-day scenarios you might face it if you join the programme and finally the assessment day.
    I stop in the video interview as I couldn't understand the question and I could not replay. It was a guy talking with a terrible accent and they would not show the question written. It is pretty stupid to put some guys with too much accent without laying down the question too, just in case people all around the world not be an accent expert......

Interview Questions

• scenarios that you might face if you join the graduate programme   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Bristol, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

nice people and relaxed interview - I felt comfortable answering all questions and the line manager made sure the atmosphere was pleasant. It took two - three days to hear back, but the waiting time to start working was about 4 weeks and I felt that was too long.

Interview Questions

• What inspire you? / Why did you apply for this role? / What skills you anticipate to gain?   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Rome (Italy)) in January 2017.

Interview

aptitude test and phone interview. The interviewer was quite gentle and pragmatic. She allowed time to respond. The questions were straight forward. She did not give away any opinions after your answer.

Interview Questions

• what was your challenging project that you faced till now?
      How did you resolve the problem?
      How do you meet the deadlines of a project?   Answer Question

Sales Support Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Bristol, England (UK)).

Interview

It was an off-site process where I had to complete a series of Excel tasks before a competency based interview. During the Excel section I had a set amount of time to finish the tasks, all pretty simple stuff. Following this the competency based interview was completed by two member of the team accompanied by a HR advisor.

Interview Questions

• Standard competency based questions - surrounding times spent dealing with similar processes before.   Answer Question