InGenesis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at InGenesis

2.2

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InGenesis (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Two interviews one telephonic and the other in person. Walked in with resume, elaborated on my past experience and related it to recruiting/ HR. My interview took about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Standard stuff... are you a people person? can you effectively communicate and interview possible candidates. A sales background helps.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InGenesis (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was with all the operations managers, they all used open questions and it was very relaxed. They also did a good job on asking questions about you personally to get a good feel for your personality and traits for the position.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions on your resume as it correlates to the position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InGenesis.

Interview

Interview with HR manager, Operations Manager, and VP of Operations. HR manager will introduce you to staff members. Once everyone has been acquainted, one at time, you will be asked a question, and then you answer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about your company?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant (Non-certified) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InGenesis (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Phone review was awesome experience but they do not follow individual rights and they get your hopes up knowing they are going to not hire you. They send you to job site for interview and call you to tell you that the company wants to hire you. Then you wait 3 weeks to find out you can not move forward.

Certified Billing, Coding and Auditing Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Haven, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at InGenesis (White Haven, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very professional and friendly. They knew what they were looking for to fill the position. Question we're basically around what the work load was like. How to deal with co workers and supervisors.

Interview Questions

• Tell them a little about my back ground.   1 Answer