IndiaMART Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.7

Telemarketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiaMART (Delhi, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Form Filling, HR Round, Round with Manager

Interview Questions

• How would you convince some one over the phone to take the mentioned products?   2 Answers
    • What is the expected salary?And how soon can you join?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IndiaMART.

Interview

It was ok. Could be better. Waited for hours to meet but sge didnt come. It could really have been better. They need to engage the candidate. It was ok. Could be better. Waited for hours to meet but sge didnt come. It could really have been better. They need to engage the candidate.. It was ok. Could be better. Waited for hours to meet but sge didnt come. It could really have been better. They need to engage the candidate.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IndiaMART (Greater Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Recruitment process through college campus.
    They have shortlisting criteria for 80% in academic.
    First round include-Online Test : 1st part-Objective Test cocubes platform(4 sections)-English,Quantitative,analytical,Technical
    I did the technical best,overall average level.

2nd part-Online Coding(2 Questions)[easy]

After 3 days ,I got call for Interview which went on for 2 Hours.

Interview Questions

• 1.Interviewer first asked about the projects in detail.He had discussion in everything the technologies used and why this project sort of questions.I had used MongoDB as database ,for which he said I will discuss later.
      I explained the architecture on the board.

2.Asked about DBMS ,SQL query,NULL values,how the NULL values are stored in SQL internal working in SQL.
      Asked about the SQL query for which I got little confused.
      Concept of foreign key.Can Foreign key be NULL.I said yes,asked the scenario where it can be done.Which table should be made referenced table and which referencing table.
      Can Unique key be NULL ,how many values can be made UNIQUE key NULL and why it can be done,the concept behind it.

3.Asked why I used MongoDB as database.Difference between SQL and NoSQL.

4.Questions related to C.If you know the basic and can only find the output rather than internal working ,it won't help ,How it is done internally and why,why not question in everything.

questions in pointers.
      What is pointers?
      Why we make pointers of different datatypes?
      Relation between arrays and pointers.
      Malloc and calloc.
      Output question regarding this.

Basic Data structures,which data structure is used types questions ?

Asked what all technologies You have worked on,Asked in which field I am comfortable as they have different teams.
      From my side I got confused in answering SQL query for which he gave hint and one of the question.
      I am still figuring out where I missed.I think I said that I got bored by making app ,I like system programming,he was noting down what all things I know and in which I am interested,in which I have said OS and computer organisation.

Key-Mostly focused on Database and C in detailed level.

Associate Technical Programmer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndiaMART.

Interview

1st apti round in college. 2nd Coding round in company .3rd Technical face to face also in company. 4th Technical Hr and this too in company.
    Difficulty level is not too easy, but not difficult as well

Interview Questions

• Reverse an integer. Pattern. Print series. Lower to upper case   Answer Question
    • Joins, Second highest value in sql. Query. Frequency of every charcter in a string. Project compulsary.   Answer Question

Senior Executive Client Servicing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IndiaMART (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview process was simple and easy . I underwent 3 rounds of interview .
    First one was a written test (simple) followed by HR Round which was a general discussion about work experience , role , documents and salary .
    Then a final round of interview with a business manager too was a discussion about the work done . They will try to check if you can handle the role well or not as you are the one who has to make him/her get her part of incentives .

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at IndiaMART.

Interview

Just need to explain about your experiences in detail tell them how capable you are n you can crack the interview. They asked me simple question n i respond quickly

Associate Software Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiaMART (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Round 1
    Basic Aptitude (English, Quantitative and Reasoning)--55 minutes
    Coding Problems--2 problems in 35 minutes
    Round 2
    Technical Round--According to your resume(Both technical and general questions)
    like about your projects, main focus in industrial training, programming questions
    Round 3
    HR(personality and willingness review)

Interview Questions

• About projects in detail
      Linked List programs , pointers
      PHP MySQL connection

AngularJS Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndiaMART.

Interview

Total of 5 rounds..
    1. Aptitude - English +Maths + Logical reasoning(all basic)
    2. Technical - totally on js and angularjs
    3. Technical - again on angular
    4. Technical - Situations like how you will react if you made a team lead etc.

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IndiaMART (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Screening by HR based on resume.
    Round 1 with manager from leadership team (asked to submit an assignment over the weekend)
    Round 2 with another leadership team member
    Document screening if through
    Salary proposal after that

Interview Questions

• Your workex suits your industry but tell me how you will help IndiaMart?
      List down the key KPI's that you will have if you are offered this job?
      Tell me the background research you have done on IndiaMart?
      Tell me about your family?
      Why did you stay for x years in your previous company?
      Why do you want to leave them now?

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiaMART in September 2016.

Interview

Hiring consisted of three rounds :
    first round was online test with technical questions and general aptitude questions total number of questions were around 40 and second part of online round was coding round
    second round was of shortlisted candidates from first round and it was technical interview
    third round was HR round

Interview Questions

• basic C/C++ questions project related questions and past experiences if any   Answer Question