Indiana Pacers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Indiana Pacers

Group Events Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Indiana Pacers (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

The initial stage to the interview process was to produce a 90 second elevator pitch video. The video had to include our previous sales success, what our ultimate career goals were.

Database Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indiana Pacers (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2010.

Interview

Took several months from the time I submitted my resume to the time I actually had an interview. Lack of communication between employer and potential employees. Much of this time was when the Pacers were in the off-season and could not have been THAT busy.

Both the phone interview and behavioral interview were basic interviews. Met with a few different people during the in person interviews.

People aren't overly friendly in the work place, they treat interns poorly.

The work done is interesting and could be useful. Would recommend doing the internship, but use it as an experience gainer as opposed to a career builder.

Interview Questions

• Pointed out what they thought my biggest weakness was, asked how I'd deal with this weakness in the workplace.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, it's an unpaid internship

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indiana, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indiana Pacers (Indiana, PA) in March 2009.

Interview

I attended a job fair in Indianapolis and submitted my resume to the woman working behind the Indiana Pacers desk, who said they had several openings for an inside sales position within the organization. After a few weeks (two maybe) I received a phone call inquiring as to when I would be available to interview. Questions centered around experience in sales and college courses.