Indiana University Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Indiana University Foundation

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indiana University Foundation (Bloomington, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Typically will participate in two interviews. One via phone/skype the other in person with a panel of people. Good opportunity to meet a lot of people and ask a lot of questions.

Caller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indiana University Foundation.

Interview

Had a large group of people. We all had time to practice calling and looked at a script for awhile. Then we were able to do a fake call with a current worker. Based off of that, you could pretty much tell how you did. They informed us a few days later.

Student Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indiana University Foundation (Bloomington, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview is done in a group setting, with other potential employees. Paperwork is filled out, and a few questions are asked. There is really not much more to say as the interview is mostly paperwork. You do not need to be anyone special to be hired here, however once you are trained, you will need to do a 1 on 1 interview in order to call without a supervisor hanging over your shoulder.

Interview Questions

• Why would you care to fundraise for Indiana University?   Answer Question