Indra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.5

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indra (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Online application on external webpage. Three phone interviews in which HR went over the CV and personal experiences. Online tests for language skills, IQ tests and personality quizes. Last interview with a engineering manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell an experience in which you overcame a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indra (Miami, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Telephone asking about my Allegro experience in my previous company. English. Time that I would like to live in North America. They asked for my previous experience in Deloitte (Spain) working for Gas Natural Fenosa as team leader

Manager Interview

Interview

The most important is to know the team and your boss. Similar positions end up in different carrers.
    The nterview prcess is not very different from others. The key person in your direct boss, HR are not very involved in the Y / N decisión.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Indra in June 2010.

Interview

First, there is an exam, once you passed it, you'll be notified by an HR for your interview then another interview, depending on the urgency of the people

Interview Questions

• Depends on your skills and specialization are the question, just read and relax   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's easy because I'm a newly grad at that time

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indra (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for Proyect manager in banking capital movements. They called me at my phone and we had phone interview, where I was asked about my experience and knowlege in bank process.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Indra (Madrid (Spain)).

Interview

I first did an online english and communication/personality test. Then they asked me to attend a group interview to view how I interact and that kind of stuff. Then there was a personal interview to ask me about my professional preferences in terms of technologies/industries. After that, about once per week I received a call (up to 3, where I got another job with better benefits) and these last ones were direct calls from project managers to ask me basically the same stuff (If I had used this technology, what I did with this, etc.).

I actually did not any real tech interview at any point in the whole process and they ended offering me a job by the third project I got a call from.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indra (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in August 2017.

Interview

The pre-interview consisted of a personal data sheet which required personal data, data pertaining to the applicant's family, and the applicant's education and employment history.

After the data sheet, the applicant was submitted to two interviews; one with the HR staff assigned to them, and one with a member of the department they are applying for. The HR interview concerned personality traits and benefits packages. The department interview consisted of specifics: "are you willing to work x shifts / changing shifts?" "are you willing to be assigned to a project with a long-term commitment of over one year?" "Are you more technically inclined than inclined towards the customer-facing aspect?"

Interview Questions

• [Something to the effect of] In this day and age, numerous adjustments to life are needed. What will be the most challenging part of your adjustment?   1 Answer
    • How does your skill set make you a fit for this company?   1 Answer
    • In this opening, you will be asked to deal with difficult people. How do you deal with difficult people?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Indra (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy, fast. First i was got by phone, second i had a face to face interview with my future boss to check my background and to answer a technical test, and finally, i had a salary negotiation. this process took only a week.

Interview Questions

• A critical problem that i had to solve bay my own   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Indra.

Interview

The interview process initiate with an interview. After the interview, there is a test that usually is about java development. Here you are challenged to write an small functionalily to do something.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indra.

Interview

One interview by phone, two and a half hours of test, one personal interview with human resources and another technical interview with engineers. Everything was easy, except for the computer tests.