Indra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indra Interview Questions

Interviews at Indra

2.6

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Indra in June 2010.

Interview

First, there is an exam, once you passed it, you'll be notified by an HR for your interview then another interview, depending on the urgency of the people

Interview Questions

• Depends on your skills and specialization are the question, just read and relax   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's easy because I'm a newly grad at that time

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indra (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Online application on external webpage. Three phone interviews in which HR went over the CV and personal experiences. Online tests for language skills, IQ tests and personality quizes. Last interview with a engineering manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell an experience in which you overcame a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indra (Miami, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Telephone asking about my Allegro experience in my previous company. English. Time that I would like to live in North America. They asked for my previous experience in Deloitte (Spain) working for Gas Natural Fenosa as team leader

Manager Interview

Interview

The most important is to know the team and your boss. Similar positions end up in different carrers.
    The nterview prcess is not very different from others. The key person in your direct boss, HR are not very involved in the Y / N decisión.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gijón (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indra (Gijón (Spain)) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was simply a chat with project managers, where they ask me about my background and my preferences. They also asked about English fluency and proficiency at some technologies. No questions to check my knowledges.

{4 weeks later}

The HR interview was more a speech than an interview. The girl didn't stop talking about how great is the company and how much money they earn every single year (I don't know where this money goes...). After a week they made an offer.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indra (Rome (Italy)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied for junior software engineer position and they call me in few weeks. We fix an appointment by mail for a face to face interview with manager and HR.

Interview Questions

• They ask me about singleton, design patterns, rest Vs soap and MVC   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Indra in December 2014.

Interview

I applied for a junior position and a HR representative quickly called me. After two phone interviews with HR I did a Skype interview with my future manager. After that psycho-technical test and a very easy English test. I didn't to any coding tests, but this was for a junior positions and I came from a systems background. Couple of days after the tests HR called me with an offer and I started less than a month after.

Interview Questions

• They asked my what technologies I had used but no coding questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indra.

Interview

I applied by a online jobsite just after get my degree.
    There were 3 interviews: Manager, Director & HR. The Manager and the Director interview focused in technical skills (Databases, OO...) and job attitude. The HR interview was one guy talking about the company and the career process.
    All process took 4 or 5 hours.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indra (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2016.

Interview

its a normal interviews, personal questions and questions about your preview experiencie, you have not to preparer before do the process! its easy and normal. Just go ahead and good luck

Java Programmer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Indra in August 2010.

Interview

There were three interviews.
    1. HR