Infinite Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infinite Direct Interview Questions

Interviews at Infinite Direct

2.1

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infinite Direct.

Interview

Casual and quick . Introduction makes you feel at ease and the questions flow like a normal discussion . Primary focus is on sales and marketing skills . Better commission sturcture than other counterparts . Interviewer shows interest in knowing you as a person and what you can contribute to the company as a whole.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infinite Direct (Bridgewater, NJ).

Interview

Brought you in for a standard interview. I was interviewed by another newer sales representative. Tries to introduce the recruitment and staffing process to newcomers. The interview was relatively easy as they asked basic questions about where do you see yourself in 5 years, what are your skills, and if you have transportation. During the interview process they do not explain which job you are applying for, which questions the integrity of their recruitment process.

Unknown Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinite Direct in June 2015.

Interview

Brought me into the "office" and there was about 6 employees standing around, no desks, no computers, empty. The waiting room was also the HRs "office". The interviewer offered limited details about the company and what job I was being interviewed for. The interviewer stated that on the second interview I would be given details.

Interview Questions

Infinite Direct Response

Jun 19, 2015 – CEO

I believe you have mistaken, we actually have many desks and computers. We love our office space and get compliments daily. I'm assuming you interviewed at a different company and got us confused with them. Good luck on your job search.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinite Direct.

Interview

It was quick and easy. But it basically is just a sales job. The interview itself was easy. They just wanted to make sure you're capable of communicating and up for the job. Very low key about what you actually do though

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infinite Direct (Bridgewater, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

First round is a meet and greet and second round discussed detailed financials and logistics. Very friendly staff, but was skeptical about the position based on other reviews I read prior online. They do not help with travel expenses yet expect you to travel.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between direct and indirect marketing?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infinite Direct.

Interview

My experience consisted of an initial phone screening and 2 interviews following. After the process, I recieved a call on the final decision. During the process, there were a lot of people in the office and it seemed like a very busy place.

It was a simple process that took a few days, at the time I was looking for a job and very motivated to go on interviews to find one. I got offered mulitple positions with other companies that had great company packages, but I knew those were more than likely just jobs. The compensation may be initially higher in other companies, but I knew I would again end up either leaving due to being unhappy or laid off because the company or economy. I choose Infinite Direct due to growth opportunities and the type of income potential that is available as someone moves up is very high. My overall experience was great and the people at the company are always willing to help each other.

Interview Questions

• Looking back on your career in 20 years what would make you feel successful?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infinite Direct.

Interview

Literally hire everyone. Here Account Manager or Account Executive or any other position name all mean On-Field Sales Person. Interview runs less than 5 minutes. Over friendly front desk people.

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infinite Direct (Bridgewater, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was over the phone for like a few minutes. 4 days after I had the face to face interview. Time-Management from them were good and on-time. "Headquarters, do not have any company logo. very open offices. Staff does not greet or welcoming you when you go to your interview"

Interview Questions

• Company does not go over benefits/contributions/salary in the first interview. Company does not mention about positions or anything.   Answer Question

Very unprofessional person who interviewed me. First Impressions were not good.

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infinite Direct in December 2014.

Interview

Initial call seemed promising, a company that did marketing. Having sales and marketing experience I felt confident I would be a good fit. Scheduled an interview which was a 3hr drive (attempting to relocate to that area, so it wasn't an issue really) for a 20 minute interview, during which questions about what the job actually entailed were avoided. I was told those things would be covered at a second interview. Few hours later, called for a second interview. Arrived for second interview 3 days later determined to get answers to my questions. When I asked what a typical work day looked like, start to finish, there was a LOT of avoidance in getting to the actual point. I was told there was 1-2hrs of training, then I'd be "out in the field," talking with business owners. When I asked if this was solicitation, I did not get a direct answer, but finally after being told I would have a "territory," I would need to physically be in each day, it became apparent that I would literally be knocking on doors all day long.

When it came to compensation that was a joke - no salary or hourly offered while "in training," instead all pay was purely commission and bonuses. Listen to what the google searches say, this place is a sham.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infinite Direct.

Interview

After the phone screen, the face to face interview entailed the standard questions of how to deal with your biggest weakness, your interests, and other details related to the position.

Interview Questions

• I asked if there were any special projects or assignments that I could take on, which was quickly dismissed and I was told the position was more administrative.   Answer Question

It was unpaid, something I cannot afford to do.