Infinite Direct Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
Infinite Direct President Donald Boyer
Donald Boyer

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The work environment is friendly and motivational (in 9 reviews)

• I have changed in the short amount of time I was there (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • You are give the fancy title of "account executive" which is BS; you're a door to door salesman (in 7 reviews)

• This company is 100% commission based and makes you drive to do door to door sales all day long with clients (in 5 reviews)

1. "Great Learning Experience"

I worked at Infinite Direct full-time

Pros

Good culture, a lot of positivity and enthusiasm in the company. People are passionate about reaching their goals

Cons

Too time consuming, even on weekends.

Advice to Management

Offer more than words.

2. "Great experience with growth potential"

Former Employee - Account Executive in New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Infinite Direct full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you are looking to gain real world business skills and want to grow personally and professionally I would definitely apply to this company. I learned more working there then I ever did at any other company. If you have a negative attitude or below average work ethic I wouldn't apply, because you will not do well or fit in. The company culture is very positive and up beat, and everyone is very motivated and team oriented. You can definitely grow and advance quickly if you want to.

Cons

Parking. However, there is free parking that is less than a 10 minute walk.

"Outside Sales"

I worked at Infinite Direct full-time

Pros

Zero. Stay away unless you feel like working for free.

Cons

Completely commission based. If you like commission than this is the perfect place for you. They say you will make $600-$900 a week but realistically you'll only be earning around $100 a week. Most people don't even enjoy working here and its a total revolving door business.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees properly. Put your employees first and the rest will take care of itself.

Mar 9, 2017 – CEO

Respectfully, I do not believe you understand business. If our Account Executives made only $100 a week we would not be able to pay for rent, recruiters, recruiting ads, office furniture, electric... More

"The People Here Are The Best Part"

Current Employee - Team Leader
    Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Infinite Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've worked in many different industries and have never found a group so passionate and focused on developing it's people from within. It's refreshing to have people genuinely care about me learning the skills and going out of their way to help me. It's pretty energetic in the office and people here really make the boring stuff fun and the great stuff awesome! If you don't like to smile and build great relationships with your peers then this isn't for you. I'm excited for the experience I've gained and the new skills I will learn.

Cons

The only thing I'd want them to improve is being able to see the managers more in the morning. I know they are busy but It'd be great to have the chance to sit down with them more and learn from them directly.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Feb 2, 2017 – CEO

We couldn't agree more! It isn't the logo or the building that makes a business great but the people within that earn the title of amazing company. We certainly do our best as managers to spend... More

"A Second Home"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Infinite Direct full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Infinite Direct has been an incredible place to grow. The skills learned in this position are priceless. The president, Donny Boyer, selflessly puts the needs of his employees before his own personal ones and is a wise, inspirational, and honest businessman and mentor. My favorite thing about the company though is the environment. Never have I stepped into a place most call work and left everyday with the biggest smile on my face. It is fun. exciting, and sparks creativity and has made me set bigger goals for me and my family's future. I will always be grateful for those eye opening experiences and the amount of time invested in my professional and personal growth. Although, I could no longer work in the position, Donny gave me another opportunity to step into other roles in HR and administration. I can never imagine working anywhere else because when I look around the room, these are the people I want to be doing big and incredible things with.

Cons

The position and company is not for everyone. It takes a great sense of humor, liking your coworkers, escaping the mundane desk, and a hunger to be reach your full potential, which too many people fear today.

Advice to Management

Keep helping the new hungry entrepreneurs find opportunity and providing a place to grow.

Feb 2, 2017 – CEO

WOW! What great feedback! We especially like the cons 👍 We look forward to seeing that big smile every morning and appreciate everything you contribute to the success of this company! It is because... More

"Account Executive"

Former Employee - Vice President of Sales in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Vice President of Sales in New York, NY

Pros

There are no pros. The reviews on here are written by management and current staff which was asked to leave comments.

Cons

Please do not waste your time with this company. I am not writing this review because I had a bad experience or ended on a bad note with the company. I am writing this review so that people do not get sucked into a job that promises to teach you how to be an entrepreneur, promises unlimited income, mentoring, and a whole lot of fluff. That is what this is FLUFF. This company works on a PYRAMID SCHEME MODEL. This turn over is extremely high and they tell you only the strong survive and not everyone is meant to be a company owner. In this company yes it takes a certain kind of person yes one that likes to be part of a control group. This owner will insist you spend every waking hour with them, weekends, holidays, etc. This is not a 9-5 this is more a 8-9pm plus weekends. And when you don't come to team night of hang out on the weekends you are not "committed". They will try to convince you that you can't get another career like this anywhere else and that you can't make money like this anywhere else. Well It has been about 2 years since i parted with the company and I make 100k salary plus commission. I will finish the year at 182K. I work 9-6, some days from home, benefits, and weekends to myself, family, and whatever else I want. If you are fresh out of college do not let them fool you or suck you in, there are plenty of careers out there, that pay a salary plus commission and do not manipulate or put you down. They also make it seems like they will only chose certain people for this position, that is not true, they will hire anyone they can get, which also says a lot about the company. Run for the hills, you will that me.

Feb 2, 2017 – CEO

First, I would like to apologize that you feel that way and are still compelled to write a review when it has been over 2 years since you have worked with us. Within the last 2 years we have... More

"Mislead and very disappointed"

Former Employee - Account Executive in New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Infinite Direct (Less than a year)

Pros

They provide training, and one on one help until you can go alone. They try to tailor training to the individual.

Cons

I was supposed to be hired for administrative work but they said everyone starts in sales so that's what I was trained on. They were not upfront that it was door to door sales, they said it was direct marketing which could be a variety of things. The environment was very pushy and competitive, even to customers. My first day out we went door to door for about 6-8 hours with no break, not something I'd recommend to anyone.

Advice to Management

Be upfront with what people are actually going to be doing, don't say you're hiring someone for one position but have them in another

Nov 22, 2016 – CEO

I apologize that you feel mislead. We were recently hiring for the recruiting position, but filled it internally. The only possible thing that I could imagine happening is that you were told that the... More

"Operation Analyst"

I worked at Infinite Direct full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing, good benefits, paid vacations after 3 months

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Continue the good work and the culture.

"Corporate Trainer"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in New Brunswick, NJ

Pros

I was only here for 4 months, yet i feel like I will take my experience here for the rest of my life. This helps you grow as a person, personally and professionally; It's diverse and fun-filled environment. What other company in the world is there where you can literally go and have a one on one talk with the CEO every single day you go into the office?! None.

You aren't just a number here, every day you are given a chance to prove yourself and show what you're made of. Everyone here is willing to help you, the energy and enthusiasm creates a great overall atmosphere that gets so addicting you just don't want to leave! Every week we get to talk with successful business owners that give us tips on what to work on about ourselves, how to improve, etc. Everyone is pushing each other to succeed. We get to travel, network and do so many things we would not normally do at a corporate job! The only reason I left the company was because there were certain things about myself that I needed to improve on.

Twice every week, the office goes out to local eateries to talk, mess around and have a good time!

The list goes on, but I highly recommend this opportunity for motivated individuals who want to succeed.

Cons

None, aside from New Brunswick parking.

Some of the complaints on here are ridiculous; on the company website, they are abundantly clear that there are sales involved. THIS IS A MERIT BASED BUSINESS. You are not entitled to anything, you get out what you put in. if you work hard and get promoted than you get a salary to help keep you afloat. If you hit production every week like you're supposed to, it comes out to a minimum of a 40k salary which is what most companies pay anyway.

Advice to Management

None. I am not even exaggerating when I say that Donny Boyer is one of the most caring and respectful individuals i have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He is accepting of people's different faiths and backgrounds. Extremely open about the company's finances and his own personal life. You will meet his wife (who also runs a business and is massively successful, by the way), his kids, you will see his house and know almost everything about him. It is important to note, he sees you as his potential business partner, NOT his employee. Extremely outgoing and he always looks at the positive side of things. Thank you Donny for all that you have done for me! Keep cranking!

Nov 22, 2016 – CEO

WOW! I really appreciate all of the kind words. I am so excited for your journey in your future endeavors and know you will accomplish whatever it is you want. Please stay in touch.

10. "Amazing career opportunity"

Former Employee - Account Executive in New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Infinite Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is easily the best company I have worked for in my entire life. The work environment is friendly and motivational. Your coworkers as well as the company owner is crazy good at making you feel good about yourself and about the work you will be doing. This career path holds a great deal of potential for making the most out of your life. If you understand the opportunity you have to be a part of something amazing, there is no reason to ever doubt what you can accomplish at Infinite Direct. The only reason I left was because I moved out of state with my fiancé, but if I still lived in the area, you bet that I'd be at Infinite direct. At my short time working there, I was able to represent two major companies (Quill and Verizon Fios) and that had given me experience and created value for myslelf. This company is the best way to go if you want to change your life for the better as well as improve the lives of others. I highly recommend this company.

Cons

Nobody will hand you anything. You are in control of your own destiny at Infinite Direct. For me, that was no issue, but for some, it was too challenging. Some people like to show up to work, follow someone else's orders and collect a paycheck for the same amount every two weeks. If this sounds like you, don't waste your time. To be successful in this business, you NEED to be confident in taking control, not only of yourself but of others around you. You need to stand out and have a noticeable office presence. Nobody is going to take the time to pull you aside and tell you that you are doing well or what you are doing wrong. Only your results will show that. All in all, The work is tough, the hours are long and you WILL be tired! If you give up before you understand your opportunity, (which you will see, most people will), than you are not the type of person that needs to be at Infinite direct. If you understand your opportunity, eventually you will just be getting paid to hang out with cool people all day, which is awesome.

Advice to Management

Be a little more honest about exactly what type of work new hires will be doing on first and second round interviews, but ultimately, awesome job!!!! Keep doing what your doing.

Oct 12, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for all of your feedback. It is so rewarding to know that your time working with us made an impact and your experience created value. We certainly appreciate such a thoughtful review and... More