Infinity Consulting Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infinity Consulting Solutions

Information Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call from ICS recruiter about a position at a financial organization in NYC and let her know I wasn't interested in working for that company. Two weeks later I was driving to my office and got another call from a guy at ICS regarding the same position. Let him know several times I wasn't interested but the guy was persistent. I had to say "thank you" and disconnect. A few minutes later I got a message from him through LinkedIn:
    "I did have another role to speak about, but since you hung up on me, and acted very small minded on the call; I don't think I would want to work with you even if you were interested in the role. I suggest you change your attitude towards recruiters and interviewing in general. You currently employed with a sinking ship, and I can guarantee you that you will need the help of a recruiter sooner than later. I wish you the best with your job search,and you anger issues".
    I got back to one of the senior executives of the company immediately and resent him this message. At the end of the day I got a call from him. He said he had spoken to the guy, and it was not a typical situation for them, etc. And added that ICS had failed to place me in the past on a few occasions likely due to lack of expertise on my side (?!), and that I would never get a call form ICS in the future.
    That's all. No apologies. Nothing.
    My conclusion: the company has no ethics standards, extremely unprofessional.
    To me ICS no longer exists.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Management and team will have the chance to meet and judge you. If you are an attractive person and talk about how you are a go-getter and money hungry they will hire you. This is a company looking to hire fresh grads and mold them into robot recruiters. You will follow their specific methods. Experienced recruiters need not apply.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you.
      Did you pay for college yourself
      1 Answer

IT Technical Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions in April 2016.

Interview

First we started with a simple phone interview where they wanted to know more information about my background and experience as well as what I was looking for in a job. The interviewer then asked to meet in person. However was accommodating since I was a fairly distance away from their offices, and set up a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your past job experiences?
      What makes you qualified for this job?
      Answer Question

Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions in March 2016.

Interview

My contact was very nice and friendly. The atmosphere at the offices was relaxed and business casual. I thought the interview went quite well, but I haven't heard back from them after many return E-mails.

Interview Questions

• What type of environment are you comfortable working in?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was easy talking. I told them what I am looking for and what I was expecting. This included locations I'd be willing to drive to and salary. They even asked my top 3 favorite things in what I do and said they would try their best to find a fit.

Interview Questions

• The place is really loud. The recruiters seem to like to yell.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions.

Interview

a phone interview which was standard then 2 interviews in person. didnt call me back i kept trying to reach them and FINALLY they called back to tell me i didnt get it

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

My interview was at 9 AM and I had no idea I'd be in their office for over 3 hours. I didn't leave until almost 1 PM, much to the dismay of my grumbling stomach (embarrassing).

I met with 6 people in the time I was there, including 3 employees I'd spoken with on the phone prior to the in-person interview.

Each interview was exactly the same. They all asked the same questions and I gave pretty much the same responses. This made things pretty easy on my end. I don't remember the exact questions asked, just that they were very similar and it was a very long 4 hours.

My interview ended with one of the company's owners bringing me into his office and asking me how much money it would take for me to cancel my other interviews and accept the position. While this might make someone feel special, I think this is pretty standard when they find someone they want to hire as I heard the same thing happened to several of my coworkers.

While the interview process wasn't hard, the interview takes place in a conference room at the front of the office. You get just a quick glance at the rest of the office - aka "the pit" - a giant open space where all employees besides the owner sit. The problem with this is you don't get to see the employees constantly walking around, bouncing balls off of the walls (and sometimes each other), yelling loudly (sometimes while on the phone) and often with profanity, and hear different people's music playing loudly over someone else's. Had I gotten the chance to shadow or spend time in the actual pit working environment prior to receiving an offer, I would not have accepted the position. It proved to be a VERY toxic working environment and I worked there for less than a year.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions.

Interview

Interview with desk heads and then partners

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Sales job. Eat what you kill

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The first interview will be on the phone. If you pass this step, then you'll will meet with several Recruiters and then with the owners. Overall, it's pretty painless.

Tech Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infinity Consulting Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

very well conducted interview. hiring managers truly try to see a fit with the role and company and personal goals. They make sure to introduce you to all managers and give you the opportunity to chat with all of them. Waiting process was a bit long and back and forth but all in all worth it.