Info Edge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Info Edge Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Info Edge (Noida (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was for Software engineer in JAVA.The interview was fine and went well.Quetions were not difficult and interviewers asked standard questions.There were 2 rounds only and no HR.Waiting for result.

Interview Questions

• They asked difference between spring and springboot,microservices,service discovery etc.   1 Answer
    • DS question to implement 2 stacks in one array   1 Answer
    • DS question to make row and column 0 of a matrix, if i,j contains zero then make ith row 0 and jth column 0.   1 Answer

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Info Edge (Noida (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very nice HR as well as process trainers who interviewed. There were four rounds in content writer profile. Very nice response I received from HR as well as interview panel

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Info Edge (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

They were hiring for Naukri.com.
    The process included one Online test (Apti, Technical, and 2 coding questions), two technical rounds and one HR round.
    Online Test was for total of 75 minutes. Questions were really easy. We were supposed to give the test on our own laptop and there was no invigilator but feed from laptop camera was being recorded all time.
    Second round was F2F technical round. His favorite topic of interest was DBMS. He asked question on indexing on database from almost everyone. He asked me to implement Facebook's registration page, Feeds activity and People to follow (Normalization of database) type of thing. He asked me to make a database structure for it and write pseudo code as well on how server API for it would look like.
    He also asked my bunch of questions on Java programming when I told him it was my strong point, then He asked few questions on OOPs concepts.
    His main focus seemed to be towards the technical skills I had mentioned in my resume. He straightway tested me on those.

Interview Questions

• Coding Question 1: Given a number, output binary representation of that number.   Answer Question
    • Coding Question 2: Implement quicksort and print all elements after some given index.   Answer Question

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Info Edge (Noida (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

started with introduction as a first round selected 2 out of 10, some where around 65 walked in and 15 were selected including 3 special at the end with , it was very strange having those 3 introduction done at the end it was like they have informed earlier to appear in the last

Interview Questions

• What is your current and why do u want to change the job?   1 Answer
    • Does referral matter here?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Info Edge (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was extremely friendly and he helped me out whenever i got stuck. C, C++ and operating system was asked. Also data structures such as binary tree questions and graphs.

Interview Questions

• Basic linked list questions, Maximum Sum Subarray, Efficient solution was asked. OPerating Systems in detail.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Info Edge.

Interview

When i reached there they asked to fill a form its just same as you fill your resume info.Then they called for a face to face interview.Then they shortlist the candidate.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Info Edge (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview process at info edge is a horrible experience. Some of the most unprofessional people on earth will judge you. HR people will make sure that they will waste your time so that they can complete their shift.

Interview Questions

• Most common question- Tell me something about yourself?   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Info Edge (Noida (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

There were 2 round. First was screening round. Second was Group Discussion. After shortlisted in the screening round you have to go through second round. I had 6 months of experience in Digital Marketing when I went for the interview.

Interview Questions

• You have done engineering then why you want to join as a Business Development Executive?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Info Edge (Noida (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds which were conducted. I had 8 months of experience when I went for the interview. There were questions regarding the String manipulation, basic data structure questions, and a question for the designing a database. The drive was conducted on Saturday, and 20 people appeared. All in all, it was a great experience, the people were nice, and helpful and helped in each step so as to bring the hidden talent.

Interview Questions

• Design the database for the Facebook picture section, this included all the cover photos handling, and storing complete information in the database.   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Info Edge (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview process was very simple , it was just one to one talk between me and two HR.
    After that last round was taken by product manager , all HR's were nice and coperative , more over they communicate with me in friendly manner.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self   1 Answer
    • What distinct quality you have apart from Resume ?   1 Answer
    • They arranged a mock call and i have covince that person to buy my product   Answer Question