Info Edge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Info Edge Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.9

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Info Edge (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview process was very simple , it was just one to one talk between me and two HR.
    After that last round was taken by product manager , all HR's were nice and coperative , more over they communicate with me in friendly manner.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self   1 Answer
    • What distinct quality you have apart from Resume ?   1 Answer
    • They arranged a mock call and i have covince that person to buy my product   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Info Edge (Greater Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

1st Round - Telephonic,
    2nd Round - Technical F2F - They ask you java(60%), oops(20%), android(10%) questions. The rest miscellaneous,
    3rd Round - Technical F2F - Mainly Java questions(~90%),
    4th Round - Coding Round

Interview Questions

• Java arrays, static blocks, Inheritance, overloading overriding   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Info Edge (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

10 mins GD which was with 10 other people. Along with a 10 min interview where they wanted to know will I be able to do sales and whether I had a two wheeler or not. No high qualification is required for this post and anyone can get it. The interview was too casual and they are least concerned about achievements and what internship have you done

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Info Edge (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

group dicussion,written and HR
    had to discuss on the given topic
    theres a high level scrutinity
    written test with same difficulty

and then the HR round was true to get selected
    it was breath taking wait till meeting the HR and got in got conversation later with all the discussion

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Info Edge (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

good, nice, not very difficult,supportive 2 rounds, ppt, campus too, internship details. stress interview.
    travellng questions, flexible, large panel , gd/pi, screening campus hiring, freshers...nice group, lat eprocess good, personality test,hr , sales, bd, etc etc

Senior Executive Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Info Edge (Chandigarh (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

There are 2 round in the whole process 1 is GD and 2 is PI and topic for the GD is delhi odd even .. And 14 candidate are in one group

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Info Edge (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Whole interview process took 4-5 hours.
    Firstly they gave me an aptitude test, in which reasoning, mathematics, English all the sections were included. i completed that test in around 1 hour.Hr checked that test and there were only 2 mistakes in that aptitude which he made me to correct it before sending the answer sheet to the other rounds..Afterwards, a telephonic round, that was a normal discussion about the previous work experience. then the panel round and in that round they started harassing the candidate. there were 2 people one is a girl and other is a guy, who took that round for around 2 hours.they will be asking you everything until you get tortured there, about the previous work experience, about silly general knowledge questions(capitals/CM/PM ), why sales, mock call checking the sales pitch(very rudely), they started torturing us that you have not scored well in your aptitude test(falsely and try to make fun of your answers)..they literally harasses the candidate. they people were so rude and so arguing that they were only sitting to reject the candidates.they both will blame you for every possible reason regarding your experience/aptitude test and almost everything. afterwards Hr asked me that he will be informing me about the feedback. despite of contacting them several times till now , its been more than 2 months no feedback is received from them. They people are fraud, they just want to interview you and want to know about your secrets related to your work profile and demotivate you. i would suggest you dont waste your time, and if you think that i am wrong then you can go and try there once. my personally experience was horrible.

Interview Questions

• work experience, profile,sales pitch,general knowledge questions, family.   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Info Edge (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Total 6 rounds First, Apti and second was Written java technical pen paper mode. 3rd was 1st F2f. 4th round was 2nd F2F. 5th round was 3rd tech F2F round and last HR.
    as following:-
    1 Apti
    2 Written technical(java ques)
    3 1st Tech F2F
    4 2st Tech F2F
    5 3st Tech F2F
    6 HR

Software Developer Interview

Interview

First, there was a written coding round which consisted of two programming questions. Out of 80, 9 students were shortlisted. Then we had 2 technical and 1 hr round. In the 1st tech round, i was asked 2 coding ques, an sql query, and a simple puzzle. In the second round, the interviewer asked for my fav subjects and asked me questions related to them. In hr, simple questions were asked like why do you want to work, hobbies etc.

Interview Questions

• Given an input array, modify it such that it contains alternate minimum and maximum elements.
      i/p : a= 1,3,5,6,2,4,7,8
      o/p : a=1,8,2,7,3,6,4,5
      1 Answer
    • given a string with unbalanced parantheses, o/p the correct string.
      ip: (a+b)))*(((c-t)
      op: (a+b)*(c-t)
      Answer Question
    • what is indexing in dbms? ques related to transaction in dbms.What do u mean by ACID properties etc   Answer Question
    • Questions related to scheduling algorithms in OS. DS used for them. context switch etc   Answer Question
    • write a program api to create, maintain and search a phone address book. Give the suitable tables and data structures required   Answer Question
    • Difference between abstract class and interface in java   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an on-campus placement. So there were no negotiations.

UI Design Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Info Edge.

Interview

You are given an assignment to work upon. The selection is very much based upon the outcome of it. Your qualification will also matter equally. There will be 1:1 interview before and after the assignment. You can work on assignment either at home or in their office space itself, depending upon your location.