Infoblox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infoblox (Tacoma, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was comfortable onsite at Infoblox (Tacoma office). The woman at the front desk was very courteous, and I was offered coffee or water every 45 minutes or so. My interview was a little over 3 hours, and the environment minimized the stress that naturally comes with onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• I had 3 interviewers, and they all started off with asking me to walk them through my resume.   1 Answer

Feb 9, 2018 – Infoblox

We are glad to hear your had a positive experience! We try hard to make all of our employment candidates feel comfortable and cared for the moment they walk in the door.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infoblox (Tacoma, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

A Sr. Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn based on my profile. We set up a time for a phone screen, which lasted about 30 minutes. It was a general overview of my experience, specifically recruiting for networking and security engineers. At the end of the conversation, the recruiter asked me to apply online (which I did) and told me I needed to fill out a personality/aptitude assessment. She also wanted to set me up to speak with one of the hiring managers that would be in town later in the week. I gave her a few time slots I was available. She messaged me that he would not be available any of the times I was, but that he would be in town in two more weeks; I gave additional times. I completed the assessment. Five days later I received an automated decline from the Applicant Tracking system. I tried reaching the recruiter to confirm that it was intentional and not a mistake. I never received a response. It was a horrible candidate experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you source a senior network security engineer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infoblox (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was good but it took 10 days to know the result.

Negotiation

That was a low offer I got from them, as I'm interested in that domain I accepted it

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infoblox in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process went pretty smoothly for myself, although I know a lot of others who went through longer processes or some even shorter, it all depends. They were very prompt with interviews and letting you know what the next steps were. All in all I would say that they tried to make it as least stressful of a process as possible.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions about past experiences coding, and tested your knowledge on things like stacks and queues, but there was nothing completely out of left field.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox (Tacoma, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

First, you have to pass a testing online.
    Second, Phone screen with hiring manager asking about my project experience. About 40 minutes.
    Third, onsite interview for 3 hours with 5 people in the team via video.

Interview Questions

• What data structure can be used to implement hash table?   Answer Question

Sep 19, 2017 – Infoblox

Thank you for taking the time to interview for the Software Engineer position in Tacoma. We know your time is valuable and appreciate you considering Infoblox as a potential employer. Please keep an... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox (Tacoma, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied for several different openings and got a follow up email on one asking to take a competency exam. Passed the competency exam and then was asked to interview in house with 4 employees. 2 interviewers were remote. The final in house interview was pleasant but the first 3 interviewers seemed like they were too busy to pay attention to the task at hand. Waited one month for a decision with no contact from recruiter and only received a rejection when I asked for an update at the 1 month mark.

Interview Questions

Infoblox Response

Sep 19, 2017 – Infoblox

Thank you for your review. When there are multiple candidates in the running for a job, the offer/rejection process can at times be delayed up to 30 days. As for the behavior of the interviewers... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infoblox (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

All applicants have to take a behavioral and basic competency online exam. After passing it, it took a month before the recruiter reached out again to set up a phone interview. Was supposed to speak with two engineers, but one never called and the second one rescheduled twice. Recruiters seemed to be annoyed with me informing them of the rescheduling. When the call eventually happened, the engineer was unprepared and seemed to have trouble remembering what position I was applying for. Eventually he found the script either he or the department prepared and read directly off of that, describing what the position entailed. Had high hopes for this opportunity, but will not be moving forward with this application.

Interview Questions

• resume experience, memory allocation in C, multithreading, processes vs threads, semaphores, abstract website design.   Answer Question

Mar 6, 2018 – Infoblox

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infoblox (Tacoma, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Spread out over several months and between at least 10 different people, this was not an efficient process. It was however not unpleasant. I had more than adequate time to prepare and the staff I worked with were very polite and direct.

Interview Questions

Infoblox Response

Sep 19, 2017 – Infoblox

Thank you for coming in to speak with us about the Software Test Engineer role in Tacoma. We are constantly evolving and improving our hiring process and appreciate your feedback. Best of luck in... More

Channel Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infoblox in December 2016.

Interview

I had a initial phone interview with a recruiter to determine initial fit. I then had a 1 hour phone interview with the hiring manager and two follow up phone interviews with other executives. I was selected for final in person interviews and I flew out to HW for many in person interviews and presentations. Overall the process was fairly similar to other processes Ive facilitated as a hiring manager and participated in as a candidate. There was standard delays due to year end and new year kick off meetings but nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational interview process, not pre determined canned questions. It was very refreshing as I feel interviews are a two way street so to speak.   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infoblox (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager reached out to me directly via email, phone interview, on-site with hiring manager, another analyst, recruiter, and another senior manager. Second on-site scheduled, then requested for a reschedule, then no communication or responses for two weeks. Finally email from hiring manager that they had moved forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Do you find that other employers value your graduate degree?   1 Answer