Inland Business Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inland Business Systems

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Inland Business Systems (Sacramento, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

The recruiter found my resume via Indeed.com and called me, we set up an in person interview for the following day. I met with the company president, vice president of sales and DBA. The following day I interviewed with a DBA for a sister company. I received an offer for the position by the end of the week. The process was extremely quick and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What specifically do you enjoy about working with databases?   Answer Question

Inland Business Systems Response

Sep 7, 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding our interview process. We do our best to schedule interviews quickly and with multiple hiring managers. We take hiring/interviewing very seriously and... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inland Business Systems (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Call with Recruiter, met with Sales Manager, then a panel interview of 4 people - including President of Comp.
    Panel Interview included me doing a power point presentation on myself. Everyone was nice and made me feel comfortable. Dress is Business Professional.

Interview Questions

• What do you wish you could do more of at your current job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was with Recruiter and may have come with a higher quota.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inland Business Systems in January 2013.

Interview

A company "recruiter" emailed me after I submitted my resume to an online database much like this one. The recruiter sent me an email regarding times for over the phone interviews. Once a time was picked, I prepared myself for the interview and waited. On the day of the interview the recruiter was late by over two hours for the interview. Once she did finally call the interview was by far one of the worst conducted interview's I have ever been through. The recruiter sounded like she hadn't a clue what she was talking about and did a terrible job. Simply a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. The recruiter did not have any relevant questions regarding the position.   Answer Question

Because the recruiter was terrible at convincing me otherwise.

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inland Business Systems (North Sacramento, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I Applied Friday and got a call back that Monday and interviewed that Wednesday, Overall interview was a success! I interviewed with the VP of services and he was really easy going and seemed rather excited to meet me. It has been almost a week since the interview. I am just waiting on my offer and a start date :)

Interview Questions

• I was for the most part prepared for everything he asked. So it wasn't anything i wasn't expecting.   Answer Question