Innovative Turnaround Controls Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Innovative Turnaround Controls

Sort:

Construction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Arthur, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innovative Turnaround Controls (Port Arthur, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Met with Flint Hills construction manager at the time in his office at the site. I was recommended to the employer by a friend that was working for Flint Hills . I was applying as a contract planner/coordinator and at the time of the meeting it had not been determined which outside firm I would be working for, which eventually determined to be Innovative turnaround controls.

Interview Questions

• How long I have been in the business and in (construction management). Who I had work for, who the projects were for and the locations of each, and what my role was for the projects. How long had I knew the friend that recommended me for the job and my professional association with the friend?   1 Answer

Safety Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Friendswood, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innovative Turnaround Controls (Friendswood, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

I had my interview over the phone. It was quick and easy. He didn't even ask about my work experience. He asked if I was a veteran. We talked about where the possible jobs may be. He told me a bit about himself. Ask if I could take a drug test and pass.

Interview Questions