Inox Wind Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Inox Wind Interview Questions

Interviews at Inox Wind

3.5

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inox Wind (New Delhi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

First round was the HR Round, and then Technical Round followed by final Round which was done by director and other panel member of Inox Wind. This was quite good which made me learn new things.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inox Wind (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took 1 day .For shortlisting they conducted the simple aptitude test contains questions from mathematics, physics ,chemistry, and engineering. After this,shortlisting will be done on the basis of your aptitude marks, your cpi score,and resume.Shortlisted candidates will be appeared for personal interview.

Interview Questions

• How can u say that your engine is working efficiently or not when any car is running on a road.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inox Wind (Noida (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Hiring was bit tough; Got placed and working for past 2 years. Negative factor is that JD(Job Description) and Job Execution are a totally mismatch. I need to look for projects for all india including work from indenting of material to payment; which makes work miserable here often. So a big NO

Interview Questions

• How you can synchronise as a thermal engineer to wind engineer   1 Answer

I Did not wanted to work in my previous organisations

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inox Wind (New Delhi (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had to undergo a written test on communication skills and IQ which was followed by face to face interaction with CEO on Power management, Business Analysis and project Management. After few days HR took an another round for negotiation and joining formalities.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inox Wind (Noida (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Quite open and good, the HOD was quite casual and HR was in hurry to close the vacancies. Overall the experience was average. The management is very cheap on giving hike and will try to negotiate as much as possible to make you join at the same package.

Interview Questions

• Regarding responsibilities of past experience   1 Answer

Head Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inox Wind (Noida (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Screening was done by HR. Primary enquiry made. Professional interview was taken in two steps by CEO and also by President. Psychometric test was also done. Finally HR head had interacted in detail. HR offered salary and compensation. Negotiation and finalisation