Instinctif Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Instinctif Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Instinctif Partners

2.9

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Instinctif Partners (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Went through a recruiter, had few days notice to head to the first interview. Then offered a second interview immediately after which I couldn't make. they were flexible in meeting me for the second interview and test.

Interview Questions

• What's the most challenging situation that I've had to deal with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Instinctif Partners (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

The application process was simple and the interview comprised of 2 associate partners. It lasted an hour, a very chatty format with people that do seem interested in you.

Interview Questions

• If you had two deadlines on the same day that you knew you weren't going to finish - what would you do?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Instinctif Partners in January 2018.

Interview

Submitted a written test before the interview (no time limit), fairly basic 250-500 word answer; then one interview with a three person panel, and a second with another three. Though it was fairly rigorous the interviews themselves weren't too intense and my interviewers were very nice and informative about the role.

Interview Questions

• What aspect of this job do you think will be the most challenging?   Answer Question

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Instinctif Partners (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

3 stage hiring process: After having sent my portfolio, I had the interview with creative Director, then I needed to create a graphic presentation (pitch to a company, written content was provided, I translated it visually) with 4 days deadline, after that I was invited for a second interview with the person higher in corporate hierarchy.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about your work." "Current trends in Graphic Design?" "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Instinctif Partners (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

An hour long first round interview with two senior members of the team. There were lots of in-depth questions about previous experience and skill set. Preparing and reading up on current client base was helpful, as well as knowledge of the company's awards and breadth of work that they do, and this information was particularly helpful in answering questions on what differentiates Instinctif from its competitors.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will help you in a career in PR?   Answer Question
    • What publications do you read that give you an awareness of the financial landscape?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Instinctif Partners (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online then received and email to attend an interview. Interviewer forgot that we had an appointment and only asked a few questions. I was then informed i will be receiving a writing test but never heard from them . After continuously following up, i was told that the job was already occupied.

Public Policy Interview

Interview

Highly current affairs based and based on their major clients. At times, it felt as though I was pitching my ideas for op-eds on different topics to the interviewers. After interview, had a task exercise.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Instinctif Partners (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Two interviews with a writing task to be completed before the first interview. The first interview was with 1 HR representative and 1 member of the team and the second interview was with two members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Give three words that your friends would use to describe you and three words someone who doesn't like you would describe you with.   Answer Question