Insurity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insurity Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insurity (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Got called by recruiter and scheduled phone interview. After that came to a company for interview for two different positions. Then two days later got called for third. I came late to third interview, was stressed because of that and felt like I totally failed it, but somehow I got a job.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Insurity.

Interview

People were very friendly. They had me meet with 2 hiring managers initially. Then I met with a lady from HR. Then finally a phone interview there in the office. They put me in a conference room alone with speaker phone since the person they wanted me to talk to was remote. That part was very awkward.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insurity (Hartford, CT) in December 2015.

Interview

Receipt of resume was acknowledged. This followed by HR shortlisting interview, technical round, face to face round, management round, back ground check. Such a smooth process . HR team provided regular updates

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insurity.

Interview

received my resume on career fair, and contacted me with a Skype interview, the whole process last about forty minutes. Questions covers many basic programming language and data structures knowledges.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insurity (Hartford, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. They took a series of back to back interviews. They mainly focus on your resume and ask you questions based on the work that you have done.

Software Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Insurity (Hartford, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was long. I submitted my resume online. I received a call from a recruiter. A time was set-up for a phone interview. The questions were typical for this position. After that, I had a group interview with 3 other people. The process took one month. There was a background check, drug test and reference check.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Insurity (Hartford, CT).

Interview

I was called by a recruiter regarding my resume. I was asked by the recruiter questions regard the overall practices of object-oriented design. Then I was asked where in my work experience I've used those practices. After a day or two I was asked to come in for an in-house interview with one of the Chief Architects Senior Head manager of their Product Engineering team. After interviewing with them about my experience for a little over an hour, they called me back with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with service-oriented architecture?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Insurity (Hartford, CT) in November 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume directly to the hiring coordinator. First came a phone interview with someone from HR. General software development questions followed by personal work history, strengths, and goals questions. After that was an on-site interview with three account executives. I had a second and final on site interview with a VP and a fourth account executive. The entire process was scheduled quickly, and there were only a couple days when I was waiting on them to get back to me. The interviews went very well -- I could tell that they wanted me to be successful and "pass" the process. I feel like if you can get an interview here, you're already well on your way to an offer.

Interview Questions

• There were a few basic SDLC questions that 30 minutes on YouTube can prepare you for. The most unexpected questions were centered around my status as an industry outsider looking to get in. They wanted to know why I wanted to work here, why I wanted to work in this industry, and if I thought it would be a fulfilling choice and why. The position I interviewed for was very client focused. I imagine a more technical position would have a much more technically demanding interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The day after my last interview I received a verbal offer. I was pleasantly surprised with the details and did not negotiate. The starting salary was very competitive, and the benefits were very clearly explained even before I received an offer.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insurity.

Interview

I interviewed with 5 highly knowledgeable people and enjoyed each and every one as well as learned something new from each interview. Everyone made me feel comfortable during the process and the feeling I got when I walked through the office help me feel at ease

Negotiation

They offered me a salary that was more than I had anticipated

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insurity (Hartford, CT) in October 2014.