KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Integrated Communications Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integrated Communications Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integrated Communications Corporation (Parsippany, NJ)

Interview

Simple interview process with the department head. The follow-up interviewer was unavailable due to scheduling. No major surprises with the exception of the long wait and the need to fill out a simple job application with no prior notice.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving your current role with your company?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrated Communications Corporation (Parsippany, NJ) in Apr 2011

Interview

Standard lead up conversations before showing my creative work to the ACD. Company mission and future direction of creative department was also addressed. There was a heavy emphasis on my strategic involvement and past strategic contributions. This seemed a bit out of the job description in my opinion. Most agencies rely on strategy leads and ACDs, not lower level ADs for that type of work. That is fine for an employees growth and future advancement once hired, but I felt my interview was not being considered because of it.

Interview Questions
  • All of the strategic questions were unexpected for this position.
Be the first to find this interview helpful