Integrys Energy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrys Energy Services Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integrys Energy Services

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrys Energy Services.

Interview

Initial phone screen with hiring manager to understand your skills, experience and the job. In person interviews with 3 teams of 2-4 people asking behavior based questions. Overall felt it was a very difficult, but rewarding, interview process. From initial interview to disposition of the position was under a week long.

Interview Questions

• Understanding behavior based interview process.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrys Energy Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

All interview questions will need to be answered by providing real-life experiences. Be ready to provide information about your experience and/or schooling and how you demonstrated to be a leader and team player. There will be at least 3 rounds of two individuals interviewing. They will hold positions that will interact with the position on a daily/weekly basis. Know the company structure and history.

Interview Questions

• All questioning will require real-life experiences. Be prepared for that.   Answer Question

Regulatory Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrys Energy Services (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Found opening on LinkedIn. Applied and was interviewed by 3 of the team members for different lengths of time. There was also a phone interview to start the process. The entire process was relatively quick and straightforward. Within a couple of days the offer was made and then it was just up to the background check and the drug check. Part of the team works in DC, part from home and part in the office.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral analysis questions: "Give an example of overcoming a challenge?" "Have you ever had to ..." "What experiences have prepared you for this job?" Also a few technical questions: "Have you used pivot tables in Excel?" "How proficient is your Outlook, Powerpoint skill?"   Answer Question

Civil Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrys Energy Services (Madison, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for a position involved with dam inspection in Northern Wisconsin. I interviewed 1:1 on site at the career fair put on through my university and then later had a phone interview. I did not receive an offer but was treated kindly and with respect by both interviewers. The process was informal and actually enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to organize and motivate a team?   Answer Question