Intelligent Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intelligent Energy

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intelligent Energy (Loughborough, England (UK)).

Interview

Informal discussion with a couple of engineers. Pretty relaxed. Gave usual probing on background and how I would fit into the company. There were various technical electronic theory based questions and the usual discussion about my history and technical fit. They gave me a tour around the facility.
    Generally an enjoyable experience.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intelligent Energy (Loughborough, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

I was a consultant was offered a full time position based upon my work output & interaction with the Operations & Quality team up to that point. They were apparently looking to hire in Sr level experience.

Interview Questions

• None. I was surprised as this was unanticipated. I reviewed their offer. It was lowball & less then I was already making (by a long shot).   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intelligent Energy (Loughborough, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Personal recommendation. Informal chats. Visit to site and informal chat with 2 more senior managers. Offer followed up quite quickly afterwards. Made lots of promises regarding the maturity of the product.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intelligent Energy (Loughborough, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

My second interview at IE consisted of a panel of two engineers asking a mix of technical and competency type questions. Much of it was focused on my previous experience of delivering working systems. Overall the atmosphere was friendly and felt like engineers discussing the challenges of their respective jobs. This helped me to feel more relaxed and deliver appropriate responses.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered at a rate lower than my previous total package. Two weeks later the offer was increased to a sensible number.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intelligent Energy (Loughborough, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process for me was daunting, but the staff/HR put you at ease,
    The 1 day process consisted of introduction presentation , psychometric test, group exercise, 1 to 1 and skills assessment.

They replied within a week and was offered a role within the company.

Depending on the role you apply for there may be additional theory/Technical assessment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Intelligent Energy   1 Answer