Intelliware Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intelliware Systems

Management and Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelliware Systems (Washington, DC) in February 2018.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via email based on my Cleareancejobs profile. We did a phone screen the following day (Friday), interview the day after the Super Bowl (Monday), then a meet and greet with the client the end of the week (Friday). The interview/hiring process went faster than expected.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based around my work experiance, nothing to tough. My recruiter helped prompt me for the interview, so that made me feel more at ease.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelliware Systems in July 2015.

Interview

Recruiter reached out via email to schedule a phone screening. It was a typical phone screen just getting basic qualifications. The next step was a face to face interview with the recruiting team. It was a very short interview, maybe 20 minutes. Leaving I felt as though they already had a candidate of choice and was just going through the motions to check the box.

Interview Questions

• What type of positions have you recruited for in the past.   Answer Question