Interactive One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interactive One Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interactive One

Interview

Was a very good interview. It was quick and straight to the point. Before I got interviewed where I sat was very comfortable and the waiting room was playing very good music. The employees I saw seemed very friendly and the receptionist as well.

Interview Questions

• What was your past job like?   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Interactive One (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

The initial phone interview was pretty standard. The interviewer took the time to go over the job and explain the day to day operations. I appreciated that. However, every now and again I noticed that there would be subtle under the breath comments about how some people are difficult to work with. When I went in for my interview they wanted me to meet with any and everyone. It was a bit overwhelming. Hardly any of the staff members seemed prepared to meet with me. The second interviewer even took a phone call! When I asked the interviewers about the work culture there, they each smirked and darted their eyes to the sides before replying with very similar sentiment: "If you just focus on your work you'll be fine" "Some people have very strong personalities but you get used to it after a while" "Have you spoken to the President of the company yet? Let me know when you do... he's very strange but he's um...er...ahhh...nice". I couldn't believe I was hearing all of this during the interview process.

T-O-X-I-C

Freelance Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interactive One (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, perhaps because I had an employee referral. The interviewee made me feel comfortable. Cover letter, resume, and work samples were submitted. Contract had to be signed.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactive One.

Interview

There are basically 3 rounds of interview in this company. They are Face to Face interview, And interview with the Software Architect, Hr round. If we are technically sound & logical thinker can crack the interview easily.