Interlachen Country Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interlachen Country Club

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Interlachen Country Club (Edina, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview, in which the interviewer admitted they didn't have my resume in front of them. I had asked a question in regards to my resume and the interviewer paused for a moment and then told me that.

Banquet Server Interview

Interview

I submitted my application, was called back, and then sat down with a manager later that evening, and he spoke to me for almost an hour or two about the position, which was really quite unnecessary, given that I learned about the position from doing it, not speaking about it.

Pool Chef Interview

Interview

Very straight forward interview process

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interlachen Country Club (Edina, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview for this position was very casual, as it should be. I met with the manager and she asked me for my previous experience. The manager asked me about my life guarding certification and when I would be completing it. It was nice that she was okay that I didn't have the certification fully complete, as long as I was completing the classes and that I did get my certification upon starting.