Interscope Geffen A&M Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interscope Geffen A&M Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interscope Geffen A&M

Clerk Interview

Interview

nothing much, it was for a clerk position so they really didn't care. if they didn't like my work, they could just tell me to get lost. no doubt it is much different now, so I imagine there is some lengthy process.

Negotiation

they will pay you whatever they want because they are giant and you are small

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Interscope Geffen A&M (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

It was a very short interview process because I was already in as a temp. All I did was submit my resume to the hiring manager and then had a one hour interview with her and her team. They were all very nice and the interview was very low key.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Interscope Geffen A&M (Burbank, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Contacted by VP of department, meet only once over lunch, offered job in about a week by phone. Many shared acquaintances and business partners aided process. Development of marketing staff discussed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple and clear add top beginning and possible growth

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interscope Geffen A&M (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

People were very nice and easy to talk to, which was surprising to me. I thought the environment would be high-end, but they were very down to earth.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interscope Geffen A&M in March 2010.

Interview

Interview was just a 1:1 and was asked questions such as "Why do you qualify for this internship/what sort of experience do you have?" Had to elaborate on my experience and resume.