KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Interstate Chemical Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interstate Chemical

Interstate Chemical

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interstate Chemical in Oct 2018

Interview

Met with HR person and Coo also met with senior CSM from Pennsylvania. Interview team was all from corporate in Pennsylvania. Office seemed pretty clean and semi modern. Was told I would hear by end of the week.

Interview Questions
  • What is your managerial style
    Answer Question

Interstate Chemical

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Interstate Chemical in Apr 2015

Interview

Started by asking me my experiences, the fact that I was bilingual, gaps in employment. I explained that I fell victim to the employment recession and was unemployed for 2 years. After talking for about 30 minutes, I was offered the job. I should've waited a bit.... Perhaps my second job offer would've been best, this job had red flags by the third month!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Channahon, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interstate Chemical (Channahon, IL)

Interview

Day long sale interviews involved meeting with many from upper management group at corporate headquarters. Staff seemed pleasant and accommodating. Interview process included numerous questions regarding family and personal life experiences outside of work. Family owned culture of the company seemed very unchanged from what one may have seen twenty- five years ago.

Interview Questions
  • Many personal life questions were asked

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I interviewed at Interstate Chemical (Lakeland, FL)

Interview

Most of the questions were basic HR material, and then a few questions from the Lab Manager were more technical. Most of the process was trying to ensure that personalities would mesh well in the Lab.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed