InventHelp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InventHelp Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at InventHelp

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at InventHelp (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was welcomed into the HeadQuarters & met by 2 of the Client Services Department Supervisors, who were very warm & competent. They gave an overview of the position & emphasized that the company has, in their experience, always done well to create a sense of family & utilize communication to maximize teamwork. I remember most feeling excited to know that micromanagement simply does not exist in this environment.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how skilled I am at multi-tasking and keeping track of everything that I would need to follow up on.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InventHelp (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The entire interview process was very professional and first class. All of my questions were answered promptly. There were no hidden issues that were not resolved during the interview process. Compensation questions were addressed, the daily job description is very clear. The pros and the cons of the opportunity were all discussed during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the right fit for this opportunity?   1 Answer