- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Pennsylvania
- - Pittsburgh, PA Area
- - Pittsburgh, PA
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Des Plaines, IL
- - Virginia
- - Richmond, VA Area
- - Richmond, VA
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - Pittsburg, CA
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Miami Lakes, FL
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Braintree, MA
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Cumming, GA
Found 64 of over 73 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great people, great place to work" (in 12 reviews)
- "Good work culture (depends on project to project) and new challenges." (in 8 reviews)
- "Coopertative management, friendly co" (in 6 reviews)
- "Leadership team is good." (in 3 reviews)
- "The company provides continuous growth opportunities to an individual and help a person to take their skill set to the next level." (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Sep 29, 2022 - Regional Sales DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Create you own schedule, fair commissions and leads provided.
Locations available and starting compensationContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 12, 2022 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Supportive and comfortable place to work! Everyone is friendly and the team dynamic is strong! CEO and higher management care about their reps so they support them however they can.
Workload can be tough and customers can be rude
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 25, 2021 - Computer AnimatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Consistent work, remote, they give you a general template to work off of. There is a big asset library so you don't have to create everything from scratch. Helpful team that understands getting the job done.
The work is nothing that will go on a demo reel. You might have to deal with batshit crazy clients over the phone, but only if you want too.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 25, 2021 - Regional Sales DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible work schedule and supportive leadership
Can’t think of any cons!
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 28, 2021 - Marketing Specialist in Cumming, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible Hours make it very accommodating to family life.
Franchised Offices result in pay issues.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 19, 2021 - Sales Associate in Pittsburgh, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice perks and events and pay
High pressure sales tactics to meet goals
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 14, 2021 - Client Services Representative in Pittsburgh, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Industry, Company, People, Service
Not entirely remote, could be 100%
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 7, 2020 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place for a solid and consistent position. Job isn't always the most rewarding, and has its challenges, but the positives completely outweigh the negatives.
Some customers are rude and disrespectful
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 15, 2020 - Client Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I love the people I work with! Like all jobs, everyday isn't perfect but I feel like I learn new things all the time. I appreciate having the opportunity to take on new challenges
Everything from the atmosphere to management is great.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 27, 2020 - Sales RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company to work for. The employee is regarded as an essential part of the team and employees are noticed for hard work and dedication. The environment is overall, friendly and easy going
It can be a little fast-paced, which isn’t bad for me, but might be for some people
InventHelp Reviews FAQs
InventHelp has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 73 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at InventHelp to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
91% of InventHelp employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated InventHelp 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.