Found 71 of over 80 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people, great place to work" (in 13 reviews)
- "Good work culture (depends on project to project) and new challenges." (in 8 reviews)
- "Coopertative management, friendly co" (in 4 reviews)
- "The company provides continuous growth opportunities to an individual and help a person to take their skill set to the next level." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Sexual Orientation
This rating reflects the overall rating of InventHelp and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0May 8, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPittsburgh, PA
Positive and friendly work environment where everyone's contribution is valued. Satisfaction in helping inventors bring their ideas to fruition.
High call volumes and tight deadlines can sometimes be stressful
- 5.0May 1, 2023Client Service RepresentativeCurrent EmployeePittsburgh, PA
Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients and inventions. Supportive management team that encourages professional growth
The process of coordinating with various departments can be challenging
- 5.0Apr 23, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPittsburgh, PA
Collaborative and supportive team focused on helping inventors succeed. Excellent training and ongoing professional development opportunities. Competitive compensation and opportunities for growth within the company
Sales targets can sometimes be challenging to achieve
- 2.0Mar 14, 2023Client Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPittsburgh, PA
Good experience dealing with high volume calls, multiple situations with clients, and would say this was a helpful resume builder
Overworked, underpaid, and unprofessional management1
- 2.0Dec 10, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
pay is good, small business environment
super disorganized, the business model relies on scamming old people
- 5.0Jul 12, 2022Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Supportive and comfortable place to work! Everyone is friendly and the team dynamic is strong! CEO and higher management care about their reps so they support them however they can.
Workload can be tough and customers can be rude
- 4.0Aug 25, 2021Computer AnimatorFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Consistent work, remote, they give you a general template to work off of. There is a big asset library so you don't have to create everything from scratch. Helpful team that understands getting the job done.
The work is nothing that will go on a demo reel. You might have to deal with batshit crazy clients over the phone, but only if you want too.
InventHelp Reviews FAQs
InventHelp has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 80 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at InventHelp to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
90% of InventHelp employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated InventHelp 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.