InvestingChannel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at InvestingChannel

Publisher Team Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InvestingChannel.

Interview

Contacted for a phone screen, then brought into the office for 3-4 discussions with cofounders/CEO/svp/president etc. All individuals come from accomplished backgrounds from big corporations to test out their entrepreneurial luck. Highly knowledgeable about the industry and provided an abundance of information when inquired. They have lucrative clients (financial services industry). I wish them nothing but the best. CEO himself was friendly, accommodating, and transparent with his plan for the company.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InvestingChannel (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Pretty disappointed - scheduled a phone interview with a recruiter who reached out via email. No one called me, never heard back, no follow up. Not sure why they wouldn't at least reach out to apologize for canceling.

Ad Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InvestingChannel (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

You are interviewed by several people who would be working alongside you and/or are in senior positions to you. Basically, you are asked the same questions many times but mostly so different people can get a feel for your personality and then discuss whether your personality and skills match the job description.

Interview Questions

• If you were running your current company what things would you do differently and the same?   Answer Question

Ad Ops Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at InvestingChannel (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

They were thorough with their choice of recruiting company. I met with several people from the leadership and sales, over the course of a few days. The process moved pretty quickly. I felt I was a good fit for what they were looking for. I was excited about the company after the interview

Interview Questions

• Why aren't you in the field you studied in college for?   Answer Question

Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InvestingChannel (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

The Interview process was pretty quick. I had to have 3 phone interviews with the 3 founders, than come in and meet one founder in person and 3 other people I would be working with on a regular basis.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Go in high. They are pretty cheep and will try to come down quite a bit. There is not a great deal of room for negotiation.

Online Media Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InvestingChannel in December 2008.

Interview

Process is long or short dependent on how soon the position needs to be filled. You will meet with the sales, traffic, and publishers teams including management. Ask to meet all of the members of the team as they may avoid having you meet some of the employees that are more candid about what the position entails and the company policies. If they want to offer you the job, you will first receive a verbal offer followed by a written offer which in which the salary will be on the low end so negotiate for a higher salary. Also, in the offer letter be sure they detail the hours, vacation, sick, and personal days.

Interview Questions

• What were your accomplishments at your current employer?   1 Answer