Iron Bow Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Iron Bow Technologies

2.8

Consulting Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Bow Technologies (Denver, CO) in October 2010.

Interview

I had several phone interviews with the sales team and local management. Then I met with senior management for one-on-one interviews. The phone interviews were largely vetting my background and previous experience. The one-on-one interview was more personal. I felt that it was more for the senior manager to decide if I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• We discussed the technical in's and outs of Data Protection, Data Storage, Business Continuance, and Data Archiving. They were interested in building a business practice around BCDR.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward...

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Bow Technologies.

Interview

I had a total of 3 interviews. 1 with the hiring manager, 2 with the VP of sales, 3 with HR. My interviews went quick and easy because I was referred to the company and have a credible reputation in the industry.

Interview Questions

• I didn't really have any difficult questions because I was highly referred to them. So I don't know if my interview was outside the norm.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation in salary, as they hired all their AM's with the same package.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Bow Technologies (Largo, MD).

Interview

Easy and quick. Met with recruiter and sales manager. They knew a lot about the company and the future of iron bow

Alliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Bow Technologies (Largo, MD) in June 2009.

Interview

I worked with the internal recruiter to uncover opportunities within Iron Bow to ensure growth in my career. I met with the recruiter and the hiring manager and interviewed on site.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions asked presented different challenges in their own way.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iron Bow Technologies (Washington, DC) in January 2019.

Interview

I was contacted through Linkedin and the recruiter and I scheduled a intro call. It was quick and relaxed. We agreed that my resume was worthy of being pushed up to the hiring manager.

Proposal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Iron Bow Technologies (Largo, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

Had an Interview with my potential manager and other coworkers, received an offer by telephone with more information via E-Mail.

Interview Questions

• Name something where you went above and beyond your job requirements.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a direct no negotiating offer.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Bow Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with a recruiter discussing what the job would entail and my background as a designer. Then a bit less than a week later I had the in-person interview with the two people the position reports to. It was very a very pleasant interview, no crazy surprises, and I was shown around the office. The longest waiting part was to hear if I had gotten the job or not. I received an email from the recruiter informing me I did not get the position, which I appreciate not all companies are kind enough to let candidates know.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iron Bow Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview went good, brought in for the sit down interview, was told I would hear something back next week. That was almost 2 months ago. I thought that my skills and the opening were a perfect match. Never heard a thank you, but no thank you, no email saying we are no longer considering you. I think that is rather RUDE!

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving my current job   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Iron Bow Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

I spoke with the recruiter on the phone and he set up a in person interview with the hiring manager. I received an offer that week and started in two weeks. The overall experience was very good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The Recruiter and the Hiring Manager called me to extend the offer via phone. I also received an offer via email

Call Center Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Bow Technologies (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

First screener was an HR trainee vying for a position at the company. I was asked the usual routine questions about my work history while going over my resume. All went very well and I was asked to move to a different staging area to wait for 2nd interview for team lead. 2nd screener quickly told me all lead positions had been filled and thought I was over qualified for lower paying call center rep position. I agreed, explained I preferred a lead position and 2 weeks later HR called back to again offer rep position which again I declined.

Interview Questions

• What did I think I could do to help the company with my experience?   Answer Question