Isaacson Miller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Isaacson Miller

Search Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Isaacson Miller (Washington, DC).

Interview

Applied in March. Video interview in June, in-person interview in July, another in-person interview in August, 11-page editing exercise and 1-page writing exercise, called five references and spoke for up to a half an hour, fourth in-person interview, then was given reason of "fit" for not getting offer in early September.

Interview Questions

• General narrative interview.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Isaacson Miller (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

The process had several steps: phone screen, fact-to-face "biographical" interview, face-to-face meeting with a key staff person, and a day-long set of interviews with staff to learn more. The interviewers are extremely experiences, as this is what they do for a living! It was practically a model in how to conduct interviews comfortably.

Interview Questions

• The "biographical interview" was a great technique, which was unusual and comfortable at the same time. The interviewer asked questions that were appropriate, and yet also brought out long-standing interests, relevant to the job.   Answer Question

Search Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Isaacson Miller in February 2017.

Interview

My interview took place online. It was a really pleasant conversation, during which I felt like I learned a lot about IM, and I felt I had time to explain my experience.

Team Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Isaacson Miller (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was called by one of their recruiters and when we both had time, we had about a 30 minute long phone interview. The interviewer was extremely friendly and outgoing. I had a follow up phone interview with a different recruiter who was also extremely friendly. Although ultimately I didn't get the position, I thought that they were a very warm and poised company.

Interview Questions

• They went through my resume, asking me about each position I have held.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Isaacson Miller.

Interview

There were several people on the interview panel, of varying seniority. Although each person on the interview panel was nice, the description of the role varied by interviewer, and each seemed acutely aware of the dysfunctional nature of the company. The interview went smoothly from start to finish; each interviewer kept to their time slot and the interview started on time. They were also very prompt with their decision to hire.

Interview Questions

• There were no technical questions or business cases. Mainly the interview was behavioral.   Answer Question

The role seemed to be a little junior for my skill level.