Ista North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ista North America Interview Questions

2.5

ISTA North America Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ista North America (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

It tasked me a few months.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Ista North America (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Communications with HR went smoothly and the scheduled interview went as planned. The lobby/reception area was located on a different floor than the HR department which proved to be a little confusing. There was one interview with a two person panel. The hiring process took approximately two weeks and was professionally organized.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ista North America (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Basic phone interview. Description of position and requirements. Discussion of growth of company, new management and team composition. I was asked to describe my background in general, and technocal accomplishments in particular. I was asked how I would move forward with a project requirements specification and turn it into an actual project plan.

Interview Questions

• How would you proceed when given a product outline from product management   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ista North America (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

An excellent leadership team who treated me with a great deal of respect and kindness. I had the opportunity to meet several curent employees and they all have positive things to say about he company and their co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer?   1 Answer

IT Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ista North America (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

The process was very good. Group interview with several managers who were prepared (previously read my resume) very forthcoming about the issues that were present with the company. Perceptions of the interviewers was positive. Seemed like good folks. Working environment was very open desk, not a lot of walls in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• General situational questions: How would you handle a problem employee?   Answer Question
    • Technical questions were not given in my interview. More to see if the personality/culture fit was there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I came in as a contract basis so not much negotiation happened.

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ista North America (Houston, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

The process was very smooth, had phone interview and then was flown in to the headquarters to have a one on ones. Very friendly environment and the individuals to work with were very cooperative. Discussions regarding the job as well as the organization were very candid.

It was open door policy at the work location with friendly environment.

The only bad part was the perception of the hiring manager that once the offer was made it was a presumption that it was the best offer and would be accepted right away.

Interview Questions

• If and how the metrics for the business process and overall operations were kept and calculated? and what were the some ways to maintain and manage these metrics to define business goals and ROI.   Answer Question

Took a while to come back with a real offer and there was no real negotiation from the point that it was a experienced level position and benefits specially relating to vacations and others were average at best. One of the main reason was at the experienced level only 2 weeks of vacation not even available at year start but earned over the worked period and 2 wks for the next 5 yrs. Also no performance review until April of year after(16 months) due to policy of no review if hired after september. And no response was received once requested to review the vacation and review policy and was told will review once HR head would be available. But never received the response regarding this and was told the offer will stand as it is.

Print Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ista North America (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

I met the CEO of Ista, Rediger Neubauer. I was recommended by my neighbor Mitch Aris, who was a Computer Specialist for Ista. Ruediger was impressed with my mailroom skills and experience, and he thought I would be a great addition to his team.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any difficult questions. Ruediger explained the volume of mail I would be processing, and the daily aspects of the job. The only unexpected question was; Would I mind driving him to the airport, when he had to leave on business?   Answer Question

Negotiation

We negotiated my rate of pay per hour, and how much my mileage imbursement I would receive for transporting the mail.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ista North America (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

The HR manager was not very knowledgable.