Ithaca College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ithaca College Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

Career Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was smooth, but took a while from start to finish. This interview began with a phone interview, then one on one, then a full-day interview with many individuals.

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was good. They reviewed job description in great length. Asked about my prior experience to bring into position. Responsibilities would enhance my current skills knowledge. Professional interview. Advised them I would have questions regarding events I would be planning

Interview Questions

• If I had tasks to complete due in 1/2 hr and somebody demanded my time now, how would I handle   1 Answer
    • If somebody demanded my help immediately and I was busy making a deadline with other responsibilities I guess let person know to return or leave project with me   1 Answer
    • How would I keep organized with all receipts from purchases   1 Answer

Psychologist Interview

Interview

Comprehensive interviewing, general approach was finding the best person to serve the client population. Met all the relevant stakeholders, spend a full day and night in the process. Also communicated a sense of the environment and place. Very friendly and open. Relevant questions, appropriate inquiry into what I brought to the job.

Interview Questions

• What would be my greatest limitations in fulfilling the job.   Answer Question

Student Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

The questions weren't very hard however they were 3 people who were asking me questions and evaluating me. The interview took place in the manager's office and it was around an hour long. They asked me questions about my resume and past job experiences that I have had. They also asked me about my involvement on campus.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Three different interviews. First with the manager then the next two with the account executive. Behavioral questions asked along with prior experience questions. Mainly broad, then went into specific questions. Funnel interview process

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ithaca College.

Interview

Took about one month to hear anything about the position, was e-mailed by the person I would be working directly for, had a 90 minute written exercise, then a 30 minute phone interview, an in person interview with HR, and in person interviews with 5 constituents.

Interview Questions

• Most of the in person interviews were more of "conversations" rather than the standard interview questions. There were definitely lulls in the conversations that proved to be difficult to recover from at times.   Answer Question

Annual Fund Phoner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

30ish minute phone call. The person speaking was stepping down from a managerial position but was very helpful in informing about what they are looking for. This was a student position so only current students of Ithaca College can apply.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?
      What about Ithaca College do you enjoy the most?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process is one of the most rigorous on campus. It is a very competitive position so you have to come in with a winning attitude. Your personality, diversity and school spirit are all very important. The questions are already written but I encourage as much banter as possible.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a President's Host?   1 Answer

Coordinator of the OAL ISP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was an internet application which followed with a phone interview. It was at two phone call interview which also included a meeting to check off my skill sets for the job.

Interview Questions

• How my amount of experience would give me the edge over other individuals experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had no negotiation phase because of the new job and how it had just been established.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Minimal interview - just brief meeting; think hiring supervisor's boss had already decided to hire me for a temp position and wanted me to meet hiring supervisor to make it official.

Interview Questions

• don't remember any specific questions -- interview as such was pretty perfunctory   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A - no negotiation possible; was unemployed at the time and not in much of a position to push it.