Ivanti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ivanti Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ivanti.

Interview

First there was a phone screening, then met with district VP, then with a current territory manager, then with VP of the region. After that a presentation for the district VP and then negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses
      What makes you qualified to join Ivanti
      Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ivanti (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied via online on February 11th of 2017. I didn't hear back from them until March 31st of 2017 to schedule a phone interview. Had the phone interview on April 5th, lasted thirty (30) minutes. Received a "Dear John" on 4/10/2017.

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivanti (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR. Discussion was normal in that discussed my experience as it pertains to the job responsibilities. The call for the next step was set up. However, the person never called and the HR person never responded to repeated requests for a status update. I find this very disrespectful and, if HR is indication of how company meets commitments, then probably NOT a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Describe type of events you have handled.   1 Answer

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivanti (South Jordan, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial Resume Screening, Management Phone Screening, Human Resource Phone Screening, Onsite Interview, the process moved very quickly and was held up primarily by my availability as a candidate. The onsite interview consisted of 3 interview and a tour of the facility. The interview process seemed to cover social skills, technical skills, and communication skills as important factors.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivanti.

Interview

Initially applied online. Set up a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. Scheduled a follow up interview in person with 2 of the 3 support managers(as there are several teams). Interview consisted of discussing technical topics, talking about the structure for the entire company, advancement opportunities, etc. Followed up with the corporate recruiter to talk about potential compensation, benefits, and company culture.

Interview Questions

• What is TCP? Describe the process of a client/server TCP session.   Answer Question
    • How would you describe a relational database to a 5 year old?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was competitive, no negotiation needed

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ivanti.

Interview

the first round is a phone interview with product manager, after an introduction about themselves and their product, interviewee needs to talk about the relevant experience in their wanting area, need to talk about previous projects and need to explicit skills in programming language.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can make a difference in a team?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

mildly technical and lots of behavioral questions; nice office tour; I'm not sure if I like the orange cubes

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite color?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ivanti (South Jordan, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview with Team of 4 Managers then with Director. Not too challenging Technically. Interested more in Your Fit into the Team and Company Culture and Your experiences and expectations for future growth.

Interview Questions

• Describe a Regular Expression   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivanti in February 2015.

Interview

this was a contractor role and I had 2 phone interviews. First one was purely behavioral with the hiring manager and a few other people. You just talk about the role, your background, experience and interests. Second phone interview was technical with a few team members. It wasn't too bad..just basic javascript and HTML questions that's all. I declined their offer as the pay rate was below average.

I Applied for A Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ivanti (South Jordan, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

They go through a 3 round interview process.
    First step is a phone interview where they ask you STAR questions that are basic
    second interview is with the manager and he really wants to find what makes you asset for the company
    third with the team and another exec

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I wanted to work for a company like LANDESK?   1 Answer