Ivanti Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 297 reviews

3.6
Ivanti CEO Steve Daly
Steve Daly
Pros
  • "LANDESK is probably the best company I have worked during my career(in 32 reviews)

• "They have a great work/life balance(in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • "Brand Awareness as Ivanti was formed from the LanDesk and Heat Mergers in 2017(in 25 reviews)

• "Recent Acquisitions and mergers are causing a rocky patch with regards product integration and roadmap but most of that should be settling soon(in 7 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Company with an Incredible Corporate Culture"

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Troutman, NC

I have been working at Ivanti full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing Corporate Culture, Strong Compensation, Great Strategic and Technology Vision, Exceptional Sales Enablement Team, Strong Sales and Executive Leadership.

Cons

Brand Awareness as Ivanti was formed from the LanDesk and Heat Mergers in 2017. There is a strong effort to change this and Ivanti is not afraid to spend the marketing dollars to get there.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making us (employees) feel that we are an important part of this journey. Thank you for creating the incredible corporate culture. I love the constant communication that comes from the Executive Team keeping us informed of Ivanti's GoTo Market Strategy. #GoIvanti #WorldClass

Ivanti2019-02-06

February 15, 2019Global Internal Communications

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and are glad to have you part of the Ivanti team!

2. "Ivanti is an awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Ivanti full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great executive staff, you will not meet a more caring and down to earth group. No back stabbing, just genuine people who want to create a good place to work. Pay is very competitive and the benefits are good. Everyone is very flexible when it comes to certain life challenges/events - management understands that you come to work to fund your life, not the other way around!

Cons

It would be great if separate PTO days were assigned to sick days, that way you aren't using your vacation days when you are sick. Also adding a paternity leave policy would be cool.

Ivanti2019-06-19
  3. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Named Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ivanti full-time for less than a year

Pros

The Unified IT vision is strong. The company will continue to grow as brand awareness evolves. I'm looking forward to the future with Ivanti

Cons

I have not experienced any cons thus far.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay true to your vision .

Ivanti2019-06-05

June 11, 2019Global Internal Communications

"Great culture that values it's employees"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Ivanti full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ivanti sells great products that are considered at the top of their technology category. Great benefits, better than average pay. The company encourages a balance of work and time off. Company is growing, providing opportunities for advancement. The company is uniquely positioned to make a huge leap in it's leadership position.

Cons

Two medium sized companies merged to form Ivanti, a few years ago. Ivanti needs to complete the internal branding of products and simplify it's product selection. Make it easier for customers to quickly understand its value, and make is easier for customers to purchase.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep doing what you are doing. Hold internal teams accountable to make Ivanti all that it can be.

Ivanti2019-05-28

June 11, 2019Global Internal Communications

Thank you for taking time to provide such meaningful feedback. Completing several acquisitions in just a few short years has not been without its challenges, but we are excited about the direction we are headed as a company as we grow into a world-class organization. We’re glad to ...

5. "Average Company to work for !!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at Ivanti full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Nice colleagues and good work environment ..

Cons

Too much politics. San Jose office is getting closed and work is transferred to Bracknell and India. Executive team lacks visibility and changes direction too often. Not good time to join the company.

Advice to Management

Bring some clarity and stay firm on the decisions.

Ivanti2019-06-22

"Great Environment and Warm Welcome"

Current Employee - HRIS Specialist in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Ivanti full-time for less than a year

Pros

The employees here are very friendly and welcoming, management has been great at establishing expectations with me. The big cubicles make it feel like I have my own office.

Cons

Though the big cubicles really give you a good work space, I feel closed off from everyone else. The only people I have really gotten to know are those in my own department. Also, when I was brought on I was promised some training. I have not received that training and at times feel like my job is a little harder than it needs to be because I have to self teach.

Ivanti2019-04-18

April 22, 2019Global Internal Communications

Thank you for your candid feedback. Please take advantage of the monthly DRIVE meetings that are hosted the third Thursday of each month to become connected to colleagues from other departments. It would also be beneficial to bring up the training question with your immediate manager ...

"ivanti acquired companies then layoff most employee"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I worked at Ivanti full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work and life balance. No overtime work.

Cons

My company Heat Software was acquired by ivanti, then ivanti layoff more than half employee and will close silican valley office. Because it's too expensive for Utah company. ivanti layoff 50%+ or shutdown the companies it acquired.

Advice to Management

None.

Ivanti2019-04-28

May 6, 2019Global Internal Communications

Thank you for sharing your feedback – we truly value the perspective of our current and former team members. As with any acquisition, tough decisions must be made to improve efficiency, productivity and bring work groups together in more centralized locations. Cost always plays into ...

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in New Brighton, MN

I have been working at Ivanti full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, great culture. People are passionate about what they are doing.

Cons

None that I have found so far.

Ivanti2019-04-11

April 14, 2019Global Internal Communications

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to have you part of the Ivanti team!

"Mature and Fun Company"

Current Employee - Marketing Automation Manager in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Ivanti full-time for less than a year

Pros

The marketing org from the CMO down is full of fun people who work hard. The company is super accommodating if you need to work remote or take personal time. The current building is nice and we'll be moving into a brand new facility in early 2020.

Cons

There are a lot of remote employees so scheduling meetings with coworkers in Europe and Asia can be difficult.

Advice to Management

Keep valuing employees and providing a fun work environment.

Ivanti2019-04-10

April 14, 2019Global Internal Communications

Thank you for taking time to share your insight. As a global company with nearly 30 offices worldwide it can be challenging to coordinate schedules with colleagues overseas, so thank you for being diligent in staying connected. If you have other suggestions or ideas please email hr@ivanti.com.

"Treat employee not fairly"

Current Employee - IT Support in Denver, CO

I have been working at Ivanti full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free food and snacks. It's not much to say because i'm not that special.

Cons

I have been working at Ivanti full-time (More than years). you don't get promote by pick your favorite employee and not put any works done. I see a lot of times thing done behind close door.

Advice to Management

Treating your employees fairly is not the same as treating them all equally.

Ivanti2019-04-11

April 22, 2019Global Internal Communications

Thank you for sharing your perspective. Ethical and fair treatment of all employees is of prime importance at Ivanti. We are always looking for ways to improve and invite you to email hr@ivanti.com with additional specifics so the information you’ve shared can be looked into in more ...

Found 297 reviews