Ivanti Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.1
Steve Daly

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • AppSense believes in the work/life balance and is a great company all in all (in 14 reviews)

• great people that feel like family (in 12 reviews)

1. "Engineering!"

Current Employee - Senior Software QA Engineer in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Software QA Engineer in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Ivanti full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This company is full of bright and talented co-workers that are great to work with. I've worked at other large companies in the past and this one is the best! Management cares about their employees and want them to succeed. They are willing to make the tough decisions that may not make everyone happy. We work on amazing products that make a huge difference for our customers. I really enjoy working here and highly recommend it.

Cons

Some of the benefits could be better with less hoops to jump through.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on our customers and your employees. Make it simple for our customers to purchase and implement our products. Continue to be the best in the industry.

"Excellent place to work!"

Current Employee - Marketing Professional in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing Professional in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Ivanti full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

One of the best tech companies to work for in UT (or anywhere). Competitive salaries, excellent benefits, varied and exciting growth opportunities, interesting cutting edge software products, and a really great company culture! Overall I feel that the company provides an excellent working environment with solid career opportunities.

Cons

Doesn't quite stack up to some other tech company's as far as benefits are concerned (i.e. on-site food options, telecommuting options, on-site gym, etc.)

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I feel positive about their vision and management direction.

"Former Employee Returns"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Ivanti full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management very supportive of their employees, they really care. After being away for several years all I wanted to do was come back. Benefits are very good, better then larger companies, everyone is here to help support and make you better at your job.

Cons

We purchased several companies last year and transitioning will take some time. Management is very aware of issues and are working hard to make things easier for employees.

4. "Invanti's a great company"

I have been working at Ivanti full-time

Pros

My favorite thing about working at Ivanti is the people I work with everyday. They make all the difference. Ivanti also has great work life balance. I’m able to come in and work hard, but I am also able to leave at a reasonable hour that allows me to see my family. They have a good culture, with quarterly activities for employees such as movies and events. It’s been a great experience working here.

Cons

It would be nice if there was a little more opportunity to sharpen the saw such as going to conferences, etc.

5. "Making it Happen"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Manager in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Manager in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Ivanti full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great market position with lots of happy customers that continue to trust us with their IT needs

Cons

Recent Acquisitions and mergers are causing a rocky patch with regards product integration and roadmap but most of that should be settling soon

Advice to Management

Focus on product integration that will support the corporate message to unify IT in a tangible way

6. "Promising Future"

Current Employee - Marketing in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Ivanti full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexibility to work from home. Good vision. Good people. Company open to new ideas and how to improve the way we do business. Solid changes to improve existing silos and improve communication. Management has made good effort to listen to employees and initiate changes in recent months.

Cons

Growth by acquisition has created confusion. Recent workforce reduction - necessary but always difficult. (Although to the company's credit they haven't done anything like this in over five years.) Too many employees only focused on the negative.

Advice to Management

Let's get our footing before we acquire more companies. The strategy to grow by acquisition is beneficial as long as we understand overall vision and direction.

7. "A great place to make your career!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Ivanti full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture of Ivanti is a prime strength to what they have to offer as an employer. The ability to process through the growth and challenges as a company but still maintain a balanced life for the employees is a huge accomplishment. Ivanti has a loyal base of customers who are continually excited by the product offerings the company brings to the IT industry.

Cons

Growth is challenging and can require you to be flexible to growing within your position but with these challenges comes opportunity.

Advice to Management

Continue to maintain the culture amidst all of the growth and change.

8. "A Fantastic Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Ivanti full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company culture is great!

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons.

9. "A good place to work that's going through a lot of transition."

I have been working at Ivanti full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

People are great. Fair pay and benefits. Leadership pretty connected. Good products.

Cons

Hard to consume so many acquisitions so quickly. Company has had it's processes stretched and lots of manual work to get them to scale. Meeting profit goals means we're thin on people and resources.

Advice to Management

Stay steady and visible during changes.

10. "Great Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Ivanti full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with Ivanti over 4 years and it has been a great place to work. The management I work with is great... friendly, courteous, appreciative, and they do not micromanage. There is good work/life balance and while we all work towards meeting our goals, my department also provides fun activities. You get out of the company what you put in.

Cons

There were a few acquisitions last year that forced some recent changes in the company that some were not happy with, but they were needed in order to help the company grow.