J. Walter Thompson Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 128 of over 128 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon

Application

I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (Lisbon)

Interview

Very transparent, honest and straight to the point. I could easily understand the role and what was expected of me, the type of projects and clients I would be responsible for, who would be my team mates and to whom I would report. Great vibe.

Interview Questions
  • How is your daily life at the company where you currently work?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad, Islamabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (Islamabad, Islamabad, Islamabad) in Oct 2020

Interview

It was refreshing to say the least. The interviewer was very kind and patiently let me respond to all her questions. She answered my queries in detail. Overall, it left me with a good impression of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Past experience and how it can be translated in the position I was being interviewed for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (Houston, TX) in Jan 2020

Interview

It really wasn’t worth any of my time and it’s probably one of the worst places that I could ever work at to get what I need to get done for this work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2019

Interview

One phone interview and one in-person interview. The phone screening was with HR and it was about 30 mins. The questions were pretty typical - she asked about my work history and goals. After she talked about the role and the company. At the end I was invited back for an in-person interview. For the in-person interview I met with the Department Head and hiring manager. The interview was causal conversational style - no scripted questions. Basically they wanted to know about the type of work I had done and my technical skills. Now for the bad. I never expected to hear back from this company in the first place as it had been over a month since I applied. During the in-person interview, one of the managers admitted that he never read my resume beforehand and he kept looking at his phone. I was told that I would be contacted at the end of the month by HR with a decision. When I didn't hear anything, I sent HR a follow-up but still never heard anything. The only positive thing about their interview process was that I didn't have to jump through too many hoops as there was only one in-person interview. However, I would not waste my time here again as the entire process from submission to interview took approximately 2 months and the staff were unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in May 2019

Interview

Interviewed with about 8 people over two interviews. All the people where very nice, and had a lot of good things to say. The office is lovely, and had a lot of creativity. Professional and casual environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in May 2019

Interview

Had an interview with the Junior AM and then with the HR where in I only had to take my CV for a 1:1 interview which went quite smoothly in the JWT office itself in gurgaon

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job? Elaborate on your experience(based on your CV) How will you commute?

Application

Interview

Very relaxed informal process. I met with a total of 3 senior leads to discuss the role and my background experience. All 3 made the experience very relaxing. Probably the best interview I ever had as they asked proper questions but in a more conversational manor vs reading it from a list.

Interview Questions
  • Can you described your involvement in each piece of your portfolio?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Got an email from HR to schedule an in person interview. I was there on time but she was not. She decided to work from home on that day and some one else was supposed to meet me who was very late. After finishing my interview with the HR, I met with the hiring manager which didn't even bother to look at the resume. I was supposed to hear back from them in a week but never happened. I followed up with the HR and also no answer. Being an X-JWT this one was a big disappointment and unprofessional since you expect a much better and professional process from an agency as big as JWT.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate, Amman Governorate

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate, Amman Governorate)

Interview

First interview is with the account manager and then the account director They asked about the three C's and they were concerned with knowing whether I was curious or not as an individual

Interview Questions
  • Asked about previous experience, acknowledgement of hectic pace of an agency life and so on

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Mar 2019

Interview

It was fun, insightful, and tedious. Like if they really like you, you'll have 2 interviews in a day. Then you'll get an offer in a month. Just know your worth and show you're capable of bringing something new to the table.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 128 Interviews