JBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JBS Interview Questions

Interviews at JBS

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JBS.

Interview

Quick and efficient, allowed to meet team and talk to Hiring Manager several times before offer. The recruiter was very communicative and kept me informed through the process. Appreciated that there was ample time to ask questions and gain a better understanding of the company and the role.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a fast-paced constantly changing environment?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JBS in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online for a general summer internship. Received an interview invitation 3 days after and had a phone interview. Very nice recruiter and the interview went pretty smoothly, but the type of position I wanted was already all filled and the one I was interviewing for wasn't what I wanted. I received a rejection email a couple of days after, which kind of surprised me but that's fine.

The interview focused a lot on my leadership experience and my values. He also asked me if I had any issues working with blood, feathers, strange smells, and if I prefer working with beef, poultry, or pork.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why do you want to work for JBS?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your leadership experience.   Answer Question
    • What are two good qualities of a leader and two bad qualities?   Answer Question
    • If there was a worker who you can tell just didn't want to be there, what would you do as a leader?   Answer Question
    • Are you more people-focused or results-focused?   1 Answer
    • How would you describe an ideal internship?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JBS.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview and they asked a lot of questions about leadership which were not too difficult and i felt i had done the interview well but was still rejected

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at JBS (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2018.

Interview

Very professional, honest and prompt HR team. Phone interviews until a full day on site with a wide variety of team members. Quick response. The process moved much quicker than I’m used too.

Interview Questions

• What would your co-workers in your last position say about you?   Answer Question

Trimmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JBS.

Interview

They just want to know if you care that it's a slaughterhouse. It is a very simple access does not seem much line an interview at all. It seems like all they want is to throw who ever will work in.

Interview Questions

• Does it bother you this is a slaughterhouse   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JBS (Greeley, CO) in December 2009.

Interview

Initially applied via web for position and uploaded my resume as well as filled out a skills summary. Next was a phone interview with HR rep for "Cultural Fit Assessment". Next was a second phone interview w/hiring manager for a "Skills Assessment", next was a 4 hour set of in-person interviews where the hiring manager re-interviewed in a 1:1, plus 4-5 panel interviews consisting of panels of 2-4 interviewers per set, followed up by the HR rep and final pleasantries. The Culture seemed to be one of high stress and fast pace, which I’m OK with. Most of the interviewers were very friendly and high energy, with the exception of the entire panel of 4 IT managers. My advice to other candidates would be to blow their socks off! (Especially the IT managers). Good luck. PS: Benefits package is rather substandard for the work, but apparently on par for the Protein Provider industry.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time on the job where you failed and how you responded.   Answer Question

Cost Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JBS (Greeley, CO) in February 2019.

Interview

So applied and received phone call to set up for 30 minute HR interview. HR disorganized, website didn't work had to submit resume separately. They lost page of resume. Phone HR personality interview over 1 hour long. Then 1 hour phone interview with manager. Long 3+ hour in person interview with 1:1 and group panel with all staff.

Interview Questions

• Do you like beer?
      Are you ok with dead animals?
      Basic background and understanding for position and personality questions.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Interview

Very quick and direct. Hiring manager was efficient and prompt. Emails were sent within a good range and contained a lot of information about the company. Very lenient. After the online interview, had an in person interview. Everyone was really nice and respectfuk

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JBS (Denver, CO).

Interview

1 initial in person interview
    2 phone interviews
    1 corporate interview
    The interview process was great and they were very welcoming. They want to get to know you. All the questions were your typical questions. Do know the company and do your research.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JBS (Greeley, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Intensive, two phone interviews and then a tour of the beef plant and the next day a 6 person panel interview. The questions in the phone interviews were basic interview, situational questions. “What would you do in this situation? Or tell me about a time when this happened.” And the panel interview did have a few situation questions, but was mainly more behavioral questions to make sure you are a good culture fit